19. Take care

"Noona, no one studies for this long unless they're becoming a doctor." Jungkook received a smack on his head.

"I get beaten up for speaking facts?" He shivered.

"I took up three different courses so I can be the best of the best in the industry. Watch me become famous within months." Jennie smacked Jungkook with her bag.

Jungkook cried in pain.

"Jendeuk-ie! Congratulations on graduating!" Jisoo hugged Jennie.

"Congratulations! I can't believe they didn't rusticate you half way." Namjoon chuckled. Taehyung walked to them agreeing with his brother. Jennie scoffed.

"I wish everyone could be here. Even eomma and appa could only attend the event." Jennie pouted.

"I'm so happy for you, unnie. Congratulations!" Lisa jumped as she arrived.

"Stop being so loud, Lisa. Congrats Jennie. Be useful." Yoongi handed a gift to Jennie.

"I almost forgot! Hand me my gifts right now." She stared at them.

One by one, all of them gave their gifts.

"Oh! The couple brought me a gift together!" Jennie smirked.

"Way to make us feel single, guys." Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"Kai said he'll take me on a date later so I'm not very lonely." Jennie high-fived Jisoo.

"When did eomma and appa say they'll be back?" Taehyung asked his siblings. "Tomorrow, right?" Jennie looked at her brothers, they nodded.

"Why though?" Lisa asked V. "I want to tell them about us." Taehyung held Jisoo's hand.

"That's great, Taehyung-ah! I'm really happy for you." Yoongi patted his cousin.

The others cheered and wished him best of luck while Jisoo was really proud of the change in V's behaviour.

"You're very proud of me now, aren't you?" Taehyung asked Jisoo as they walked out of their house.

Jisoo hummed, "Before you tell you're parents and my family, I want us to go to my parents."

"Let's go then!" He pulled Jisoo.

Jisoo lead them to the cemetery. They walked slowly till they reached her parent's graves.

Jisoo kneeled before their graves, tears gradually formed in her eyes. Taehyung kneeled beside her and wrapped his arm around her.

"Hello sir and ma'am. My name is Kim Taehyung."

"I have now taken up the responsibility of Jisoo and everything that comes with her." Jisoo cried quietly, holding onto him.

"I will take care of her forever. I need her with me all the time."

"She gives me the strength I need to breathe and helps me to think properly."

"Today, I promise you that I'll never make her feel alone and sad." He gently kissed her forehead.

"Eomma appa, I love him so much. You're watching me from up there, aren't you?" She cried on.

V placed a white rose on their grave and stood up, carefully bringing Jisoo up with him.

They calmly walked out from there.

"I want to apply for the photography course today and I want you to be there for me. If you're there with me, I feel like everything's going to turn out well. Always" Jisoo nodded.