26. In a hurry

"Right." Namjoon stood in silence as Aeri left. He cursed his company lawyer as the woman who denied to work in his company walked away hurriedly.

His phone rang just then, "Speak of the devil!" He answered the call.

"Hello! How are you, dear Jackson? The Jackson Wang who ditches his work at the most necessary time!." He gritted his teeth as he pressed on every word in an annoyed manner.

"Namjoon, man, look I'm really sorry about having to leave. I just saw the news and I'm really sorry but we can't go back at this time. I'm very sorry." Jackson apologised heart-fully.

Namjoon sighed, "We got another lawyer don't worry." He said. Jackson hummed in acceptance and wished them all the best for the case.

"Can't stay mad at the guy for long, can we?" Namjoon shook his head.

"Jackson hyung?" Jungkook walked into the room. Namjoon nodded.

Jennie and Kai took their leave and went to Kai's house to discuss further.

"I have a question for you, Hyung." Jungkook said as he sat himself in one of the sofas.

"What might that be?" Namjoon walked to his table, arranging a few things.

"Why didn't you hire lawyers from Kim enterprises?" Jungkook smiled at his cousin sweetly.

Namjoon's left eye twitched, "Why didn't we think of that?" He pulled his hair.

"I should've just contacted Chaeryoung-ie." He slapped his forehead.

"That's fine. You guys were in a hurry, so it is just natural for that option to skip your mind." Jungkook snickered.

"At least Jeongi-ie noona was smart enough to think of her cousin." He laughed, slowly walking out of Namjoon's room.

"You've come here only to make fun of me, didn't you? You little brat!" Namjoon threw a pencil at his cousin which hit the closing door and broke.

Namjoon sighed exasperatedly, "I can't do anything right." He sat on his chair, tired.

The following weeks were chaotic and full of running around for Taehyung and Jisoo. They postponed all their plans to support Kai and Jennie for their trail at court.

The younger ones helped them if they were not busy too.

Jisoo and Taehyung were currently rushing to the court. They cursed as their car broke down but fortunately the court wasn't very far from where their car broke down.

They walked hurriedly when they bumped into a huge personality. They quickly turned to apologise.

"Jisoo Nooni!" Oliver jumped in excitement.

"Nooni?" Taehyung looked at Jisoo, very confused.

"Oliver! You're here already!" Jisoo looked at Taehyung, "He used to get confused with noona and unnie so he calls me Nooni." She quickly explained.

She quickly turned back to Oliver, "Look Oliver, I'm really glad that you're here but we're in a hurry now. See you later!" Jisoo pulled Taehyung and sprinted towards the court.

"Nooni? Really?" Taehyung chuckled as he struggled to breathe while running.

Jisoo shook her head in disappointment.