28. Freakishly handsome giant

Jisoo's eyes widened, her phone slowly slipped from her fingers.

"Jisoo!" "Chu!"

She slipped onto the floor, unconscious.

"Noona, we'll call you back later." Kai cut the call and rushed to Jisoo. She woke up before Seokjin and Kai took her to a hospital.

"Jisoo! What happened? Are you all right?" They quickly brought her some food and water and fed her.

"I didn't eat much from the morning and..." She stopped talking.

"And what, Chu?" Kai asked, "Yeah, what is it?" Seokjin stared at her.

"Ji Chul." Jisoo said, holding her head uncomfortably, her face scrunched in pain.

"What about that guy? Are you fine?" Seokjin held her hand.

"I think it's better to just go to the hospital." Kai handed her water.

"Ji Chul is the one who caused the ruckus during... the downfall of Minwon corp." She slowly brought herself together.

Jin and Kai gasped quietly.

"Is this guy the reason you fainted back then too?" Seokjin still remembers how Jisoo looked dangerously lifeless when she fell before the company and how the heartless man just stood there, unbothered, yelling on how he should be the one to take over the company instead.

He remembers the downfall of the company because of that one man whose philosophy was 'If I don't get it, then nobody does'. 

"That disgusting low-life!" Seokjin fired. He was shaking in anger. 

"Hyung!" Kai held back the highly angered Seokjin, "You know he will get destroyed anyway now. Please, calm down." 

"Oppa." Jisoo said, her voice hoarse due to weakness, "I'm not much affected by the past anymore. Perhaps it was because of how much I loathed that man, that I got triggered to faint. It does not matter once I gain strength." 

"His nature is loathsome, I agree." Seokjin took deep breathes to calm.

"Although I feel bad for not being there with you since childhood, I'm glad that I haven't witnessed that Ji Chul, based on what you both spoke." Kai chuckled awkwardly.

"Hmm..." Jisoo quietly fed herself.

After a while, Jisoo shooed Kai and Jin out of her house and called Taehyung.

--

"Chichu~" Taehyung sang as he answered the call.

"Taetae" V heard a weak, calm voice from the other end. He smiled as her voice resonated in the empty car.

"Are you fine now?" He asked her. Irene told him that Jisoo has probably fainted and that fortunately Kai and Jin were there for her.

"Yeah. I was really exhausted from the morning and the whole situation reminded me of things I intentionally left behind." Jisoo spoke slowly.

"And Ji Chul..." Taehyung could hear a loud sigh from the other end. He scanned his brain for everything which came with the name Ji Chul.

He gasped loudly in realisation, "No! Isn't he the one who made the major fuss at your parents company?" He yelled into the phone.

"Please don't yell, and yes, he is the one." Jisoo sighed again.

Taehyung apologised, "Guess some people never change." He chuckled sarcastically.

He finally heard a small chuckle, making him widely smile. "He is going down. He chose the most wrong person to destroy a company. Now I wonder how I managed to hire ex-manager Jae-"