22. Fishy Dude

Maldives.

Beautiful islands.

And that's exactly where the couple was chilling. Along with their friends.

The two couples- V and Jisoo and Jimin and Jeongyeon were enjoying. The others- Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Chaeyoung, Lisa and Jungkook tried their best not to get eye sores.

That's when they decided to divide themselves into two and spend one fun day. Hoseok, the poor single soul who proposed the idea, was appreciated by the single population of their friends and was hated by the couples.

"We've come here to spend quality time as friends guys, this is not honeymoon." He smirked.

"True." Seokjin continued, "Like, keep your hands to yourself. Sheesh."

"I agree. It's cute but unbearable." Lisa scrunched her face. Chaeyoung aggressively nodded her head in agreement.

"So I made the chits for the division of teams." Jungkook walked into the room with a bowl full folded papers.

Jimin and Taehyung gave Jungkook a glare. "What? Jin hyung asked me to do this." Jungkook raised his arms in defeat.

Jisoo and Jeongyeon sighed deeply before agreeing to what was happening.

"So the teams are as follows-" Yoongi picked chits and differentiated them into two parts.

"Team One consists of Taehyung, Chaeyoung, Yoongi AKA me, Jungkook and Seokjin hyung."

"Team Two contains Lisa, Jimin, Jeongyeon, Hoseok and Jisoo."

"How did the J couple get in one team." Hoseok rubbed his temples in annoyance.

"Well let's get going then!" Chaeyoung cheered.

"Must be fun to be in a team with no couples." Lisa sighed.

Then they set out in different routes and decided to meet for dinner.

--

Team Two went to a beach side restaurant for lunch. "Click pictures for us please." Jimin winked at Hoseok before posing with his lover.

Hoseok huffed as he clicked.

"Unnie, is it fun to stay away from V oppa for a while? You guys are always together." Lisa asked Jisoo.

Jisoo smiled sweetly, "How could it be fun without him?" She chuckled.

"You'll know one day."

Lisa's smile dropped, "That's too cheesy, Jisoonie."

"Why did the atmosphere turn weird?" Jeongyeon whispered to Jimin.

"What do you mean?"

"It just felt like that." She looked down in confusion.

"Jisoo? Nooni?" A tall man walked towards Jisoo.

"Huh?" Jisoo looked at him, confused.

"Don't you recognise me?" The man looked at her with a full smile.

The man was tall, buff, very good looking and had a cute Korean accent. He was evidently a foreigner.

"Did Jinyoung not give you my number yet? That's rude." He pouted.

(Refer to chapter 17 ending)

"No way! Oliver?" Jisoo hugged the man excitedly.

The others stood in awe. Did Jisoo just hug a stranger?

"Jisoo." Hoseok called her and gave her an awkward smile, "Introduce him, perhaps?"

"Oh yeah!" Jisoo smiled.

"This is Oliver Teals, my friend from back then."

"Oliver, these are my friends. They're family actually." She smiled, melting the others hearts.

Something didn't seem right to Lisa. She noticed how Oliver was staring at Jisoo. 

Fishy.

"I was actually going to meet you in Korea in a few weeks. I'm coming back!" Oliver smiled at her.

"That's amazing! All of us can meet up then!" Jisoo excitedly patted his shoulder. Oliver smiled at her sweetly.

"You saw that didn't you?" Jeongyeon looked at Lisa and Lisa nodded her head.

They decided to have lunch together and catch up for a bit.

Oliver sat with the rest of them and got along pretty well. He noticed that Jimin and Jeongyeon were a couple and also noticed that Hoseok is being really close to her.

Hoseok was being normal. Especially since he didn't find Oliver's aura that nice around Jisoo, he was being extra normal.

After they completed eating their food, "I have to tell you something important when I meet you." Oliver took a pause and looked at Hoseok.

"Jisoo nooni, is he your boyfriend?" He asked, pointing at Hoseok.

Jisoo chuckled, "Oh no. He isn't my boyfriend." She continued, "Actually-"

"Oh great! I have to leave now. Bye, see you soon!" He took a quick look at his watch before hurrying outside the restaurant.

"-my boyfriend isn't here right now." Jisoo completed her sentence and shook her head.

"He left really quickly, huh?" She smiled at the others.

"I'm reporting this Fishy dude to Taehyung-ie." Jimin whispered to Hoseok. "Me too." Hoseok replied.

Both of them huffed sternly.

Heylo! how was your day?

Note: Sorry for the short chapter, I've been busy this week.
Not proofread
Also, 3K reads! Tqsm!