3. The bargain

ahem...

Jisoo's throat went dry.

She looked up from her phone and saw a young man. Most probably an employee- A good looking one at that! But what if he decides to tell on her and she would have to lose her one and only job?

Gathering courage, Jisoo looked into his eyes. Dazzled.

She saw a pair of curious eyes peeping at hers, they were brown, beautiful and kind. She could feel solace radiating off of him and she didn't know why.

About the current situation; she considered taking a risk, she had nothing to lose now anyway.

Meanwhile Taehyung was thrilled that someone had the same ringtone as his and further surprised that a pizza delivery girl is sitting in his office, eating his pizza. Well, a slice of pizza, but his. Who knows if he hadn't arrived on time she might have eaten his whole pizza!

Then he looked at her face, her little hands holding a half eaten slice of pizza. She was adorable.

She reminded him a little of Pikachu even a cute little rabbit. He felt his heart grow lovesick within seconds of seeing her. He was mesmerised.

Who are you?

Her presence made him breathe whole-heartedly, it felt as if all his worries flew away. He felt his heart pounding in his chest.That was when he realised that he was staring at her and decided to make his expression stoic.

"Are you perhaps an employee here?" She felt extremely stupid for asking that but he had no ID card around him so she felt optimistic.

He raised an eyebrow at her. Why would he be here if he wasn't working here?

She wanted to drown herself in the water bottle of hers. "Please listen to me, this is the only job I have and because of your CEO my salary is halved" she pouted and exaggerated.

Taehyung opened his mouth to speak when Jisoo cut him off "Please just do not tell your boss, I don't want to get fired and also I am doing this to get revenge, trust me! I can give you a part of my pizza slice if you want" She bargained looked at him with eyes full of hope.

His heart melted (and evaporated too), he felt the need to protect her from everything and anything. But what he needed to know why she was taking this 'revenge'. He sighed lightly, drooping his shoulders and nodded.

It worked! Yes!

"How long till your boss comes back?" Jisoo asked. V panicked, he raised his hand up to shuffle his hair and think of an excuse when, again, Jisoo cut him off "Oh Five minutes? then I shall take a leave, bye stranger man" she smiled while stuffing the slice of pizza in her mouth, packing the box back and leaving without letting her eye wander around the room.

Why is everyone cutting me off today? He thought, shaking his head, raising his arms in defeat, while a smile slowly crept over his face and heart jumped in joy.

He liked that beautiful adorable girl! She looked a bit familiar, but he couldn't figure it out. He felt truly happy.

He opened his pizza which he was now ready to give up completely for her. Taehyung was completely fascinated by her.

He started eating and carefully thought about the day.

She has to be his soul mate! I mean, people don't meet each other without being destined, right?

Because he could feel it in his bones, heart, mind and soul. Then what about Jimin? He must be his friend soul mate only. This little rabbit girl must be his lover soul mate!