33. Glitching!

"How on earth-"

'-is he so good looking!?' Is what Bongmin thought, but his attitude was opposite and he crossed his lines with her Jisoo unnie whom she respects a lot.

"-is he so... disappointing?" He was disappointing, Bongmin would've expected better from someone who looks so honourable.

"All of you keep saying that but once you speak with him, especially you- who's good at judging people, will understand why we can't put him away!" Jisoo sighed heavily and turned her phone off.

Jisoo called Taehyung over for dinner and he spent time with Bongmin, trying to make better friends with her now that she's an employee as well.

"I'm going to sleep now. Good night!" Bongmin walked towards her room.

"Wait, sleep with me today!" Jisoo said, surprising Taehyung.

Bongmin chuckled at Taehyung, nodding "Sometimes, I don't think I would understand how your thought works, boomer." She ran to Jisoo's room.

"Don't call me a boomer! I'm only a decade elder than you... oh-" Taehyung clearly didn't like to be called a boomer.

"And why would you just use the word sleep so easily?" Taehyung looked at Jisoo angrily.

"The kid didn't seem to have problem." Jisoo teased Taehyung.

"Lee Bongmin- That little- Why do you keep introducing threatening people." Taehyung stopped as soon as he realised what he just said.

The atmosphere turned gloomy.

"I did, didn't I? But lucky for you, I'm willing to fight for you and me and stay with you forever." Jisoo smiled sadly.

"I'm glad I found a lifelong solution for my heart." He smiled as he took her hand in hers.

"I'm glad that you help me open up to people with whom I was supposed to. I'm glad that you exist. I'm glad that you help me exist. I'm glad that I'm able to be me because of you. I'm glad that I have a future to look forward to with you." He held her hand to his face and Jisoo felt tears flowing on her hand, she put a hand on his.

"I'm glad that the world was provided with a good photographer because of you. I'm glad that my sister has a best friend because of you. I'm glad that I have new friends because of you. I'm glad that I can be everything I want to because of you." He kissed her hand.

"I'm glad that our company has a wonderful resource because of you-"

"That's because of her own talent-"

"Bongmin said herself that it was because of your efforts that she tried to even move out of the place and earn for herself instead of staying in the orphanage, brooding all by herself."

"I'm glad that Chaeryoung has a room to rest if she's tired now." Taehyung continued making Jisoo chuckle as she looked at him lovingly.

"I'm glad that Irene noona doesn't have to worry about me getting sick due to overworking, thanks to you. I'm glad that you introduced me to other pizzas because I was getting sick of that flavour. I'm glad you worked as a pizza delivery girl who brought me my lunch." Taehyung threw himself on her crying in full swing.

"I'm glad that you decided to love me." Jisoo held onto her lover dearly. To Jisoo, Taehyung was the first priority, she wasn't sure if she made that clear but that was the case.

He was her world which was customised for her from the beginning of his existence. They held each other for long, saying sweet things to each other.

"I can hear you both. It's really sweet and all but I really wanna get some sleep." Bongmin spoke loudly from Jisoo's room.