4. Everyone but me?

"YA! WHERE WERE YOU ALL THIS TIME HUH? IS THAT BOSS OF YOURS OVERWORKING YOU? LET ME END HIM! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS?" Jin howled.

Jisoo went home to find her cousin already home. Oh how she regretted giving him the passcode!

"What? Oppa stop over reacting I am only fifteen minutes late." Jisoo said nonchalantly.

"Oh I am going to get wrinkles if you keep worrying me like this, Oh my, Oh my!" Jin exclaimed as he looked into his phone's front camera, tapping his cheeks with his finger tips.

"Why don't you just deliver for our restaurants? You know they are the largest in the country! 'Specially after me being the advertising personality." Jin said, trying to convince her for the infinite'th time, flipping his non-existent long hair.

"Yeah whatever, but no. Now tell me why you are here" Jisoo said, rolling her eyes while settling down on the sofa in front of Seokjin.

"Ah yes! About that... Well me and the others are meeting at Namjoon's. Wanna come with me?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows at her playfully.

"No oppa. I am tired, so no, not today." Jisoo said, taking a long breathe.

"Come on Jennie will be there, that kid loves you, even Jungkook is going to be there." Jin argued, then looked at Jisoo, only to find her snoring quietly.

"I swear she works too much sometimes." Jin said, taking a picture of her sleeping (for future purposes of blackmailing *wink wink*).

Then he slowly took her in his arms and put her on her bed, ruffling her hair lovingly before taking a leave.

---------------------------------------

Taehyung hummed as he drove closer to the Kims mansion, where currently, was a lot of noise and commotion.

He parked his car and got in his house to find all his friends sitting and roaming around the house like houseflies.

Raising an eyebrow "Why did no one bother to tell me that we are to be hanging out and where is Jimin-ie?" Taehyung waited for an answer.

"Jimin-sshi said he is busy and we do not bother to tell you cause we never know when you will get home." Jungkook stated as a matter of fact, running from behind V startling him a little.

"Why Park Jimin when you got Park Chaeyoung here!" Chaeyoung said, raising and swinging her arms dramatically.

"Tell that to the three years you left us to go to Australia. huh. What's your English name again? Rosa?" Jungkook squinted his eyes in opposition.

"You are just jealous that I'm better than you at speaking English and it's Rosé or Roseanne you insolent- uh beep." Chaeyoung shot back.

Jungkook gasped loudly, dramatically "Jin hyung this little rose thorn called me a beep!" He whine-yelled.

Jin hyung...Taehyung mind went berserk for a second, his body stopped functioning for a second. He also started to lightly shake in anxiety.

Shaking his head "Chaeyoung-ah stop disregarding Jimin just because he's your brother and apologize to kook right now a- oh my Tae are you alright?" Seokjin walked towards V hurriedly and shook him once.

"Huh? Oh yeah, I'm fine." Taehyung composed himself quickly, laughing awkwardly and embarrassed.

Seokjin looked at him weirdly and walked away after asking him to fresh up and get back quickly.

After going in his room, a part of V felt sad as to why Seokjin did not introduce Jisoo to them.

He decided that he will demand him as to why he didn't introduce Jisoo.