NXT

My name is [Fn] [Ln] but people call me [Yrn] and I'm about to start my career of being a professional wrestle by joining NXT.

"Wow this place is so huge" I say to myslef not watching where I was walking until I bump into someone and we both fall on our butts before I noticed who it was and quickly shoot to my feet because the person I bumped into was Charlotte Flair. "I'm so sorry" I say as Charlotte takes my hand and I help her up making sure not be too nervous as she is in my top 5 best female wrestlers. "Thanks I'm Charlotte Flair" Charlotte said as I shake my head out of the clouds and look at her.

"I know and can I just say I'm a big fan of your work the way you, Sasha, Bayley and Becky changed everything for woman" I say a little over excited abut Charlotte just chuckled as I realized that I just went fanboy mode. "It's nice to see that I made an impact in some way anyway I have to be going bye" Charlotte says as I just nervously wave her goodbye and head to the mens locker room to get ready for my debut and I run into some more superstars. "Hey you must be the new guy welcome to NXT" a man covered in face paint said as I nod before shaking his hand after all he was the first universal champion Finn Balor.

"It's a real honor to work along side you" I tell Finn as he leaves for his match while I get dressed in my costume and exit to see Finn's match with Adam Cole and just like The Undisputed Era they had members getting involved but that changed once Finn delivers a shotgun dropkick before quickly going to the top rope and finish the match with a coup de grace to pick up the win. *That was awsome* I thought as I notice Finn walking back stage followed by Cole and his team. As I prepare to make my debut I noticed the general manager of NXT William Regal talking to Drew McIntyre before coming over to me.

"So your the man they call Titan it's nice to meet you" William said as I shake his hand unsure of what he had planned for my debut. "It's an honour to work a long side same people I looked up to when I was a kid" I told him as he smiled. "Well that great to hear but just keep this in mind your a new starter which means your going to have to earn your spot to reach the heights like the legends such as the Undertaker, Ric Flair, Stone Cold Steve Austin or The Rock" William told me as he explains the Drew will come out during my promo which will set us up for a match at NXT Takeover.

As I make my entrance I hear the crowd of people chanting my name which was a big shock as I was an new face to this roster but I planned to show them I was more than just talk. "Hello NXT as you know I'm the new guy to this roster now I could make same old speech of I'm here to dominate but lets be real you all know his so I say lets get this show moving after all I'm hungry for a fight" I say as Drew's music plays and I see him walk down to the ring just as planned. "I like your style kid but let me give you some advice go home as this is a place for men not little kids" Drew tells me as I just chuckle which made him act confused before giving an answer.

"Tell me Drew we all know your just a pussy but you really shouldn't show it off" I say with a little cheek as the crowd was shocked at my attitude towards Drew. "You think this funny I have beaten superstars bigger than you with easy so how about you grab a seat like a good little fan before I make you my bitch" Drew says as everyone could feel the tension rising between the both of us. "How about this Drew at NXT Takeover Drew McIntyre vs Titan in a last man standing match of and just like The Rock says I'm going to kick your candy ass" I say as me and Drew stare each other down as my music plays and we head back stage where most of the roster was clapping at my performance even Drew clapped before I head to the locker room to change not paying attention again I found myself opening the door only to see a woman in her underwear but not just any women but Becky Lynch.

"Ah I'm sorry" I say as I closed the door quickly while keeping my eyes shut and a blush on my face before walking towards the mens locker room again but this time keeping my head out of the clouds. After taking a cold show to cool off from what just happened I began getting dressed as I here a knock at the locker room door as I answered it I see Becky Lynch standing there. "B....Becky look about earlier that was an accident I swear I would never do that" I explain before put her hand up and I stop talking.

"I'm sure it was an accident which is why I haven't gone to managment but next time keep your head out of the cloud" Becky says as she walks away and meets up with her boyfriend Seth Rollins. "Well at least I won't lose my job but Becky is right I should focus after all I have a match next week" I say to myself as I grab my thing and head to my car and head to my hotel which to my lucky was the same one Seth, Becky and Finn were staying at. I drop my stuff off in my room and then head down to the hotel's gym and do some work outs which are 20 push ups, 20 sit ups, weight lifting even having a 20 minutes of hitting the punching bag before heading back to my room for another shower and finally bed which I quick fell asleep on.