Exposing The Truth

After incredible night of passion me and Becky wake up to each other and smile as I lean in and kiss her while my hand rests on hers. "Becky tell me how do you feel about what I told you last night" I asked as she placed a hand gently on my cheek. "We all have something from our pasts that we are not proud but when I look at you I don't see some demon I see a man who has had to deal with pain" Becky said as her words bought tears to my eyes because for the first time someone actually saw me and not my demon.

"I'm glad I met you Becky" I told her as we have one more kiss before going to get dressed as we had to appear on RAW tonight and no doubt Derek would be waiting. As I was driving us to the arena I notice Becky was a little worried about me since I told her my plan but what I was going to do needed to be done so I can finally move forward as we arrive at the arena. "So what you got tonight" I asked as I get our luggage from the trunk of my car while Becky gets out the car to take her suitcase.

"A call out to Sasha" Becky tells me as we walk in only to be greeted by Finn Balor and Sasha. "Hey man been crazy" Finn said as I smile before walking with him to the locker room as we talked I noticed Derek arrive with his little crew before they pass me. "So your still here a shame now I need to bring the light" Derek tells me as he walked away leaving me a little uneasy about his words but what happens tonight will change things.

After I set my stuff in my locker I take a moment to have a deep breath as I walk out the full weight of my decision pressing down on me as I made my way out to the ring smiling as I take a microphone. "Let me just say it feels good to be standing here in front of all of you but I actually need speak a little truth about myself" I tell them as I look round at the fans as I take another deep breath. "Before I came to WWE I lost a friend no a brother because to me that's what he was but after what happened I did something that I can never undo and now I must live with it for the rest of my life" I said as Derek comes out with a microphone in hand as his music cuts and I look at him from the ring.

"Let me speed up this little speech after all no one knows about the fact that you killed a man" Derek says with a smile on his face as the gasps of the crowd could be heard as I don't even respond as I noticed the rest of his crew surround the ring. "That's right [Fn] [Ln] killed a man but being a man of justice I could no longer stay quiet and allow him to deceive you" Derek told them as notice his team get in the ring as they grab my arms before handcuffing me to the ropes allowing Derek to enter with what looked like a kendo stick. "So tell them is what I said the truth or did I make it up just be honest" Derek asked as I watch hold the mic in front of me I could lie make him look bad but I knew I had to tell the truth if I wanted to move forward.

"It's true" I said as I watched him smile before his crew get out the ring and block the ramp which told me Derek planned something as he drops the mic and swings the kendo stick against my ribs causing me to bounce against the ropes. As I struggle to stand to catch my breath I see Finn, Drew, Becky and some WWE officials running down to try and stop Derek but get stopped by his crew as Derek makes rapid swings at my head as blood slowly begins to flow before the Kendo stick and my face become covered with it dripping on to the mat. "This is what happens old friend Harry will now have peace" Derek tells me as I look at him through the blood in my eyes as he gets out the ring and grabs another weapon as I notice it was the ring bell.

I was in and out of consciousness as I could hear Becky screaming "STOP", Finn screaming "DEREK DON'T" as I just see the smile on Derek's face as he runs at me and smashed my face with the ring bell breaking my nose and causing the blood to run even more as he calls one of his crew to the ring. "Show him your face brother" Derek said as the other member of his crew removed his mask to shock everyone as it was Seth Rollins as I struggle to see I manage to see Derek hand Seth the ring bell. I watch Seth look at Becky as he runs at me and smashed my face with the ring bell while having a smile on his face but he wasn't done as he drops the now bloody ring bell and picks up the kendo stick and smacks it acros my ribs as it splits and soon cuts me with each swing before he stopped.

As I feel the blood run down my body I can barely see Becky crying as Finn and Drew break past the other members causing Derek and Seth to make a quick escape as Becky rushed over to me with tears in her eyes as the officials manage to get the handcuffs off causing me to fall into Becky's arms before they get the medical team out to get me to hospital. "Becky" I say weakly as she holds my hand and I look at her and smile as I'm taken to the hospital where the doctors and nurses began the operation.

24 hours later

I wake up in a hospital bed and see Becky sleeping next to me as I smile before going back to sleep as to not wake her up.