Words Of The Heart

After I was suspended I learned that Derek had been charged with assult but after a little digging even more charges were added illegal drug use, arson and sexual harassment which end up costing him his career and gaining a 20 years in prison and this made me happy because justice was served.

Right now I'm sat next to Becky never leaving her side unless it was important too be honest I hardly sleep, eat or drink anymore I just sit and wait. "Lets see what should I do when you wake up" I asked myself as I began to feel sleepy but shake it off and refuse to sleep so I could see you wake up and smile. "Maybe I will comfort you about the little one no I that would be bad" I say as I soon look to my left and see myself standing their as I struggle to stand up.

"Is this the one you care about now" I say to myself as I feel so tired that I had no strength to make a move. "I am not you" I told myself as I use the side of Becky's bed as support and look myself in the eye. "She will only get hurt maybe we should end her here and save us the pain" I told myself before throwing a punch only to hit air and I see my cocky face.

"Your just my fear and my anger I'm not the demon anymore" I told myself as I smile at my words and I soon fall to the floor. "Your still the demon just accept it and let me in" I told myself before I feel hands wrap around my throat and soon the air begins to leave my lungs making hard to breath. "Let this false you die so we can be whole go one die" I say with a sick smile as my air is almost gone however I'm soon broken out of my daze as Seth and Tony held my arms and I don't the other me.

"Dude chill ok" Tony says as I take deep breaths as I see the worry on their faces and they told me what they saw to them I was strangling myself after I told them what I saw they came to the conclusion that it was all an illusion bought on by lack of sleep and stress but even after that I refuse to leave and this only made them worry more. A few days have past since then and I still see him in the corner of my eye but ignore it and go through my life day by day but I soon find myself being sick but I just ignore it and focus on waiting for Becky by now my body had changed I was a little thinner and my face looked half dead. "I must wait for you to wake up I must" I tell myself as the door opens and I see my mom and dad standing their looking worried as another person enters it was Penny Harry's sister.

"My baby look at yourself going through so much pain but taking a rest will not hurt" my mom says as I just loo at Becky and ignore them. "Son your not helping her like this your only hurting yourself" my dad says but I ignore him too and finally Penny took her turn but I stay looking at Becky. "[Fn] I know your hurting I would be too you lost something that can never be replaced but Becky and Harry wouldn't want this after my brother died I was broken but you continued to try and make me happy" Penny says as I look at her a little but not fully.

"Tony told me how hard you took it after my brother died and even though you didn't show it you were hurting and I never tried to help you and I'm sorry" Penny says as I look at her a little more and notice the tears in her eyes. "You must of thought we hated you for my brothers death but your wrong we never blamed you and after all this time you still suffer it's not fair so please stop blaming yourself" Penny said as I feel a hand grab my own and I look at Becky and see she was awake which made me smile. "She is right babe you need to stop blaming yourself for the past and look to the future" Becky says as I begin to cry and hold her gently before falling on to her lap which worried my parents and Penny But that was soon replaced by a smile as they hear me snoring as Becky runs her finger through my hair.

After a couple more days Becky was fit enough to leave as long as she rests which I agree to as I helped her into the car and drive us to the hotel. "Becky why didn't you tell me about the baby" I asked as I need to know why she kept it a secret. "I was going to tell you but with everything going on I though it could wait but I guess I waited to long" Becky says as I take on of my hands and hold her hand to comfort her.

"I know it's a little late but would you like to have children and if you do we could start over it won't be easy but we can try" I tell her as she smiled while holding her stomach thinking about having another baby. "I would like that but can I ask what you want" Becky asked as I smile before reaching the hotel nd lead her inside but I stop and look at her. "I want more than just kids I want us to be a family so Becky Lynch will you marry me" I tell her as I got on one knee and pull out the box I showed Finn only to reveal a daimond ring which bought a tear to Becky's eyes.

"Yes I will" Becky says as I place the ring on her finger and kiss her soft before cheering could be heard and look to see everyone from WWE and AEW clapping as we smile and in that moment it felt like a weight had been lift off my shoulders allowing me to see my future that much clearer because Becky will be by my side and I will be by hers.

THE END

DemonKing2099 here just wanted to say thank you to everyone who read this story and also to say a big thank you to SpartanN7 for making this request and hope everyone will check them out you thanks for reading.