Unleashing The Demon

After what happened to Harry things began to change Derek and Tony stopped trying for WWE but as for me I took things the hardest before I got bitter and vengeful as I go to mutiple underground matches seeking information on Nick and his boss.

"So tell me where I can find Nick or I break another finger" I asked as I looked at him while wearing a mask with the kanji for demon on it while holding the other guy face down while his arm is behind his back with a single broken finger as I hold another. "Please I already told you I don't know he only comes here once a month but I know someone who may know where he is" the guy says as I think about it before noticing the gun in his pocket. "Ok give me his name and if you try anything that gun will not save you from me" I tell him as he nods before I let him go as he holds his hand in pain with a purple finger which I had broken.

"His name is Shizaki Mitsumura and he is a big part of Nick's little crew working under the big boss Nick sets up the fights, deal and bets but he keeps the police off their backs" he says as I pull my hood over and get ready to leave before look at him. "I'm sorry about your finger but finding Nick is more important" I tell him as I grab the door handle. "I understand the guy who died he was special to you it's the same for me if one of my guys was killed and I wish you luck" he says as I walk out and let the rain fall down as I take the mask off and allow the rain drops to fall down my face.

"I have to finish this soon" I say as I look at the mask in my hand and feel uneasy at the sight of it. "Or he will" I tell myself as I place the mask inside my coat and walk through the streets as the rain falls hard while asking people about Shizaki Mitsumura only to find out he lived in a large mansion which was just up the road as I walk in that direction. As I make my way closer and closer to the mansion I quickly noticed the guards and walk round before climbing the wall to gain access before putting my mask on and hide in the bushes l watch as I see the man I'm looking for but I soon noticed a kid in his arms and hold off until they leave the room before rushing at him and cover his mouth so he can't scream.

"Ok look I'm not going to hurt you I just want the location a single man and I'll leave so where is Nick" I asked as I uncover his mouth. "I have no idea of who your talking about" Shizaki say as I hold his arm tight but not enough to break it as I show him I was serious. "You work with him just tell me and I'll leave" I tell him as he looked at me before giving in.

"He is at the Pirates Booty it's where he meets the boss" Shizaki tells me as I take the gun that he had in his pocket and let him go as he turns to look at me as I put the gun in my pocket and start to leave but not before one of his security came in and sees me as he starts shooting forcing me to make a quick escape by jumping over the wall and rushing into a nearby alley out of sight. "That was close but at least I got the information I need" I tell myself as I suddenly feel a little dizzy as my hand was soon warm and wet before I noticed red liquid on my hand as I look at my shirt and soon see a bullet wound. "Ah shit" I say as I hold my wound but keep walking not giving a fuck about the pain as I walk towards the building that was called the Pirates Booty and just my luck it was a strip club before walking inside caching the eyes of some of the people inside as I walk over to the bar.

"So what can I get you" the bartender asked as she noticed my wound but I tell her not to worry as I get a shot of whisky. "Tell me is a man called Nick here most likely meeting the boss of this place" I asked as she points at the V.I.P room as I nod before drinking my shot walking over to it knocking out the security as I enter which made Nick jump out of his seat. "Kid hey your looking good" Nick says as I see a woman just sitting there as if nothing was wrong which means she was the boss as I pull the gun from my pocket and point it at Nick.

"Wow wow look if your worried about the money don't be we cancled the debt ok so lets put the gun down before someone gets hurt" Nick says scared for his life as I just show no sign of letting him go. "Your fucking kidding right you threaten my best friends sister, make me crush his dream to pay it off and then you shot him right in front of me your not getting away with that" I say with my eyes full of rage as the woman was just watching not giving a care to this situation. "Look it's just a job ok" Nick said as I got even more angry at his attempt to get out of this.

"Shooting me will only make you guilty of the same thing do you want that a whole future just tossed away because of one person" Nick tells me as I look at him as my anger increased as I pull the trigger and shoot him in the shoulder making him fall to the floor. "I am because at least his family will have justice" I tell him as I finally shot Nick in the chest ending his life once and for all but as I was about to leave his boss simple speaks. "So with Nick gone what will you do now" she asked as I simply look over my shoulder at her while holding my bullet wound.

"I'll most likely go home but one thing is clear he will always be following me" I tell her as I leave the room while the people in the club watch me but I don't let it bother me as I leaving the building.