Coming Together

Present Day

"And there it is my little back story I wouldn't blame you for wanting to leave" I say as Becky just watched me walk over to the widow and look out at the city. "Did you tell anyone else" Becky asked as I just keep looking out the window not wanting to show her my feelings. "My parents and Harry's parents after that I haven't spoken to Harry's parents or his sister I don't blame them after all I killed a man" I say as I feel Becky place a hand on my back and lean against me.

"You were angry and hurt but your not any more I can tell" Becky says as I turn round to look at her only to see her sparkle like a daimond in the bright moon light. I soon walk over to the mask and hold it which made Becky nervous as I toss it against the wall shattering it into pieces before I look at Becky. "I am done living in the past and will never stop chasing after the future but I am only focused on the here and now" I tell her as I walk over to her and stand in front of her as our eyes meet.

"Becky I probably shouldn't do this but would you be willing to date me and I'll understand if you don't I just didn't want to leave something unsaid incase if my actions causes me to quit" I say as Becky placed a finger gently against my lips. "Even if that was to happen I would no I will always stand by you because you have been honest and kind to me as for the date as long as you don't cheat on me" Becky says playfully as I smile before I lift her up as he long smooth leg wrap around my waist allowing me to hold with my hands on her ass while her arms wrap around my neck. "With an angel like you I would be dumb to do that after all your my man" I say as Becky chuckled at my little joke as she leans in with our lips meeting in a moment of passion as I sat on the bed but never breaking the kiss as I fall back before Becky released her hold and was in a saddle position.

"So big boy you ready to get a little R.O.U.G.H" Becky whisper as I smile and watch her remove her top and toss it to the floor as we return to making out but I flip us so I'm on top. "If you want rough your in the wrong place because the only thing you get here is wild and crazy" I say as Becky smiled as I quickly remove my top to reveal my muscular body as I run my hand up Becky's thighs while kissing her neck before stepping back and breath heavy as we look at each other.

Lemon Warning

I quickly shed my jean leaving me in boxers as Becky did the same as we are both in our under wear as she jumps on me and I catch her in my arms crashing into the wall knocking a picture off the wall. "Lets get rough, wild and crazy together" Becky says as I quickly drop us on the bed again but this time our make out session was even more intense than before as we start to feel each other my left hand resting on Becky's left thigh as my right hand rested on her breasts which made her moan into the kiss. As I was kissing and caressing her she took her hands and rested them against the front on my boxers as I lean back and look at her with a smile.

"So Miss Lynch what can I get you today" I asked in a playful tone as she smiled at my attempt at foreplay as I chuckle at my own stupid attempt. "Do you have an long sausages with extra thick meat" Becky said as I smile and lean into her ear and smile. "Actually I do have one let me show you" I say before removing my boxers allow my dick to spring free as Becky takes hold of it.

"My that is a nice sausage let me just sample it" Becky said as I watch her take my dick into her mouth and start sucking it that I was being forced to fight off my climax as she soon lets it pop from her lips. "Oh my do you always hide meat like this or am I special" Becky says as she gets on her knees and licks my cheek as my hands fall on her ass. "Lets see how the irish lass kicker tastes" I tell her as I throw her on to the bed before getting on my knees between her legs and start licking her pussy causing her to moan and grip the bed as I take my tongue deeper reaching the most inner parts of her as I soon pull back not allowing her to climax just yet as I notice Becky in a panting mess.

"Ok enough foreplay fuck me" Becky told me with a comanding tone as I smile at her before leaning over so we were face to face as I guide my dick to her pussy before looking at her and see her give a nod as I push myself inside. "Ah christ your really tight" I tell her as I notice she had a sign of pain on her face so I wait until Becky was ready for me to move as she gave me a nod and I begin to thrust into her slowly at first while increasing my speed slightly. "Becky you feel so good" I tell her as my thrusts became faster and harder and I knew Becky was enjoying it from her moans as she wraps her long, smooth legs around me and her arms wrap around my neck as we find ourselves in pure bliss and this went on for 2 hours.

"BECKY I CAN'T LAST ANY LONGER"  I tell her feeling my climax fast approaching as she gave me a quick kiss before looking me in the eyes. "ME TOO LET CUM TOGETHER" Becky told me as I gave a couple more fast and hard thrusts as we both finally give in a release. "I'M CUMMING" we both said as Becky orgasms on my dick while I release my seed deep in her womb before pulling out and laying next to each other exhausted as we fell asleep smiles on our faces.