chapter four

[Sexual Content]

¤¤¤¤

Suddenly, you wanted him.

All of him.

And he felt the exact same way.

He flipped you over so your back hit the bed and he was hovering over you. There was a look in his eyes. A look of hunger, need, love, lust. You hadn't seen it in a long time.

The look only intensified as he leaned closer, his lips brushing yours as he spoke.

"I promise."

His words left you confused for a split second, then you realised that he was still talking about the conversation about your future. And it warmed your heart that he was determined to get it for you, no matter what it took.

He continued to declare his promises as he kissed you all over your face. Your forehead, cheeks, nose and lips.

"I promise... I promise... I promise."

Finally, his lips met yours and you hummed contently into his mouth as his tongue pushed against yours, his hands running up and down your sides as if he didn't know where to start.

Neither did you, really. This hadn't happened in so long, and your arousal was finally starting to wake from its slumber. Excitement filled you and you wrapped your arms around his neck and giggled against his lips when you felt him smile.

He moved from your lips to your neck and started kissing at every piece of skin he could find. Eventually, he used his tongue, then he grazed his teeth over that certain spot that he knew made you gasp and squirm.

Once he was satisfied with that, he moved to your lips again and kissed you until you were almost breathless.

You ran your hands over his chest, happy that he decided to take his shirt and pants off before getting into bed earlier. His muscles were ripped and his chest was broad, and you sighed at the feeling of his hardened muscles under your hands. There were also a few scars, but you didn't mind one bit. Not at all. Because they were all a part of who he was. His scars showed how much he fought for you, your friends, for humanity. His scars were a symbol of how much he cared.

And, they certainly didn't make his appearance hard to look at. He was perfect.

Suddenly, you wanted to show him just how much you loved him.

You swung your leg over his and flipped him over until his back was pressing into the mattress.

He looked up at you and you knew that he was strong enough to flip you back over if he wanted to. But, he didn't.

You straddled his hips and sat up to look at him. Then, you traced your fingers over every single one of his scars. Down his chest, abdomen, arms. And, when you were done with that, you did the same thing with your lips. Levi sighed several times and you smiled as you pulled away.

Unable to wait any longer, Levi sat up and the palms of his hands rubbed up and down your sides again. He was so desperate to please you. So desperate to show you how much he loved you. But, he knew that it always felt better when he made you wait.

He quickly flipped you over again and his lips met yours immediately. But, they weren't intense kisses. It felt like they each lasted for a second. You frowned, unable to decipher why he was going so slow. As soon as you tried to speed things put he bit at your bottom lip, making you go at the pace he wanted.

Levi was teasing you.

After so long, he was finally home, and he was going to make you wait?