chapter five

The moment you woke up, the first thing you realised was how cold you were. Goosebumps scattered all over your arms, making you shiver. You turned over to snuggle closer into Levi.

His arm was draped over your waist, and you could tell that the feeling of your cold body on his woke him up. You placed your hand on his abs, making him flinch at how cold your fingers were.

"Oi. What are you doing?" he asked sleepily.

His voice was hoarse, but it didn't really matter. The room was silent and, even though he barely spoke above a whisper, you still heard him.

You huffed as you tried to get even closer.

"I'm cold."

Levi grunted but immediately hugged you close to his body, wrapping his arm tighter around your waist and pulling you firmly against him. He grabbed at the blankets and wrapped them snugly around the both of you. Then, brought your hand up to his mouth, kissing your palm, then resting both your hands on his chest, his eyes still closed. He took a sharp breath once he felt the iciness of all your fingers on his skin.

"Shit, Y/N. How the fuck are you so cold?"

You pressed your face into his chest, your words getting muffled as you spoke.

"Well, we didn't light the fire... And, someone tore all my clothes off last night."

Levi suddenly forgot about your cold hands as he smirked into your hair.

"Mm... You're the one who begged me to do it."

You nipped at the skin of his chest, making him grunt. His voice was still low and gravelly from just waking up. That... and the lewd statement he just said made butterflies swarm your stomach.

"Well... now, I'm cold."

All Levi did was grunt and run his hand up and down your side, trying to warm you up. He closed his eyes again as you laid there, the darkness of the room and the feeling of you in his arms tempting him to go back to sleep. But, if you were awake, he would stay up until you fell back asleep.

"What time is it?" Levi asked.

You sighed and flicked your eyes towards the window, seeing the orange rays of light peeking in through the closed curtains.

"Hm... About seven...?" you answered.

Levi groaned and rolled you over so you were laying on top of him. His mouth went to your neck and he whispered softly to you.

"Let's go back to sleep."

You raised your eyebrow, quite shocked that Levi wanted to sleep in for the second day in a row.

"We could go back to bed, get up in a few hours, take a shower, then just... stay here... and do whatever you want."

You giggled tiredly and ran your fingers through his silky hair. That idea sounded so wonderful to you, and you couldn't help but lean in and press your lips to his in a chaste kiss.

"Okay," you breathed, still smiling against his lips when he kissed you back.

Suddenly, he flipped you underneath him, his lips immediately finding your neck, making you squeal.

"This wasn't part of the plan!" you giggled out.

He pulled away just enough to look into your eyes.

"I know."

Your eyes widened as his lips went back to your neck, and your hands flew into his hair as he licked, sucked and grazed at all of your sensitive areas.

"Levi!" you squealed.