chapter eight

[Sexual Content]

¤¤¤¤

It had gotten quite late. Everyone else had left around two hours ago and, after thoroughly cleaning the house, you were now getting ready for bed.

You opted to sleep in one of Levi's shirts, like you did every night. You peeled off your clothes and threw them in the hamper in the bathroom so you could wash them later.

Walking out the bathroom, now just in your underwear, you realised how cold it was, and you winced.

"Shit," you murmured, walking over to the fireplace. You took out a match from the matchbox that was laying on the mantle, and you did your best to try and light a fire. It took a while, moving around a few logs with the fireplace tongs that were in a small stand next to the fireplace, but you managed to light a fire.

The warmth captivated you, and you couldn't help but stare at the orange and red flames that were slowly growing bigger. The sporadic crackling of the fire made you let out a long, relaxing exhale.

When you felt the room warming up, you stood and turned around, a little startled at the sight of Levi standing in the doorway, staring at you.

You jumped a little, but you quickly shook it off, feeling relaxed by his presence.

It was just then that you realised what he was doing.

He was leaning against the doorframe, his arms folded across his chest. His tongue was pushing against the inside of his cheek, and the light of the fire gave his skin a golden glow. His eyes roamed from your face, all the way down your body. He took his time, and you could tell he was absolutely captivated by the sight of you, the light from the fire flickering on your skin.

You stood there, half naked in front of him, but you didn't feel embarrassed. He never made you feel insecure about your body when you were with him. He always made sure to tell you how beautiful you were, how much he appreciated you, how much he loved you.

For what felt like hours, you both stood there, staring at each other, until Levi couldn't take it anymore.

He pushed off the doorframe and walked towards you, taking you into his arms. His hand came to rest on your cheek, his thumb dusting over your bottom lip.

"You are so, so beautiful," he whispered.

His eyes were glowing with a tenderness that made your heart soar. Slowly, he leaned into you, kissing you softly.

You opened your eyes just a little, only to see his fully closed. And you knew he was right here with you.

You wrapped one arm around his neck while his wrapped around your waist, and you pressed your free hand into his chest, feeling his heartbeat.

The kiss you shared became heated, his tongue swiping through your open lips, tasting and savouring all he could get. You hummed and ran your fingers through his silky hair.

You felt your skin heating up as arousal flooded your mind. Gripping the back of Levi's shirt, you pulled on it slightly, making him pull back for just a second to let you take it off, before his lips were right back on yours.

As you pushed him towards the bed, you undid the buttons on his pants, eagerly pushing them down his legs. You felt his weight shift as he slid off each pant leg, just in time for you both to reach the bed.

He sat down, and you took the opportunity to roam your hands all over his chest, feeling the rippled muscles underneath your fingertips. As you started to kiss your way down his chest, you looked back up at him, your mind nearly exploding when you saw the hungry look in his eyes, the light from the fire reflecting off his skin.