Chapter 39

*a week and a half later*

YOUR P.O.V.

Diggy- *shouts* (your initial)!

Y/N- *shouts from other room* Wassup?!

Diggy- *on laptop* You wanna Ustream?

Y/N- *walks from en-suite* Sure, sounds like fun! What time is it?

Diggy- It’s just gone 6…Okay, lemme log in…*types*

Y/N- Give me the link and we should tweet it..

Diggy- What do you think I’ll do!

Y/N- Alright then genius! *hits him playfully* 

I tweeted "You on Ustream? I’m going live in 15 minutes with @diggy_simmons!!" Within 5 minutes of tweeting it got 200 retweets and Dig tweeted "wanna see me and @(your twitter username)? Ustream!!" and he got 300 retweets in 2 minutes. His Jetsetters loved him, and I was so excited. 

Y/N- We have like, the best fanbases.

Diggy- I have my Jetsetters and you have your..

Y/N- Oh my God, I don’t even have a name for mine…

Diggy- You should think of one..

Y/N- I have to..but for now, kiss me…

Diggy- *kisses you*

Feels like I ain’t kissed him in forever and his sweet, soft lips were caressing mine. I used tongue and he reciprocated. I bit his lip gently between kisses and I could tell he loved it, I could feel his skin tingling as I did.

I broke the kiss and I looked at the time on the laptop, it said 6:24 and it was time.Dig took his laptop and went and sat down in the living room and started the broadcast. 

He started it off by himself, just talking and laughing with his fans and responding to their questions and comments on the social stream, it was so cute. I sat a few seats away from him on the sofa next to Stas and I was on my phone.

Diggy- *on broadcast* You guys got any more questions? I’ll answer almost anything…

Diggy- *reads question aloud* Where’s Y/N? Oh, she’s right here…

I was still on my phone, flicking through everything and then Diggy turns his laptop to face me and says “There she isss!” I looked up at him and smiled at the fans who were watching.

Y/N- *moves over on sofa next to Diggy* Hey guys! *smiles*

The fans on the social stream were typing messages like crazy, and we were reading them and responding aloud to them. 

Y/N- *reads question* Are you by yourself? No, Dig’s here and I have one of my main girls, Stas, on the other side of the sofa…*turns laptop to face Stas* Stas, say hi!

Stas- *looks over* Oh, hi everyone! *waves at laptop screen* What are you guys doing?

Diggy- Ustream!

Stas- I wanna join in! *moves over next to you on sofa*

Diggy- *reads comment* I love Stas’s hair…Stas, you have fans *laughs*

Y/N- *reads other comment* Is your hair real? *looks at Stas*

Stas- 1000% real! *pulls her hair on webcam*

Y/N- *reads comment* What is Stas’s ethnicity? Tell ‘em!

Stas- I’m quarter Italian and half Russian and quarter Jamaican