Chapter 28

*3 days later*

ADRIANNA’S P.O.V.

I was woken up by Y/N’s loud music playing through the ipod speaker system in the living room. Drake’s song Cameras, Good Ones Go was playing, it was nice to wake up to but seriously? It’s only 11am and I’m tired as hell! I groaned and pulled the covers that Stas held to herself, over my arms. She groaned a bit because I tore them from her, but she tossed her curls to one side and continued sleeping.

Y/N did her last concert yesterday and it was spectacular, in all honesty, it was better than MSG. There was confetti from the roof of the Staples Center that fell onto the audience and the lights were bigger and brighter and she had Trey, Drake, Bey and Cole all supporting her, it was a longer concert. It finished at around 1am and we went straight to a late restaurant to celebrate so we were all so tired, but Y/N’s music wasn’t helping anyone right now...

I heard Diggy and Y/N giggling and laughing between the song ending and the next one,, playing. I decided to get up and go and check on everyone else in their beds. I put the covers back over Stas and she sighed happily while sleeping and pulled them over her shoulder.

I crept over to Y/N and Diggy’s room and carefully opened the door to spy on them. Diggy was sitting up against the headboard while Y/N was sat across him on his lap as he played with her messy hair while they watched tv. I knocked on their door and went in..

Ade- *walks in room* Hey guys

Y/N/Diggy- *looks up at her*

Ade- *frowns* You woke me up with your music Y/N..

Y/N- It’s about time everyone woke up anyway, I hate sleeping in, besides, we need to go and buy the supplies for my party next week, so go and wake everyone up! My party is on Saturday!

Ade- *sighs* Fine, and it’s only cause we’re shopping! *walks out of room* *shouts from living room* Your party doesn’t even have a venue!

Y/N- *mimics Ade to Diggy* Meh-me-meh

Diggy- *laughs*

I walked into Kah and Rog’s room cause Kah swapped with Mon on the first night. They were both sleeping; Kasia was laid on top of Roger’s chest and Roger’s arm was across Kasia as she slept on top of him.

Ade- *walks over to Kah* *whispers* Kah? Kasia? Kasia, you need to wake up!

Kah- *groans unhappily* No, I don’t want to…

Ade- *sighs* *whispers* We’re going shopping..

Kah- *opens eyes slowly* *tired* Okay, I’m up…. let’s shop today cause the city is my bitch…*yawns*

Ade- *laughs* Okay, I’m checking on Mon and Spin…

I went to find Monica, as I assumed she’d swapped with Kasia. I found Mon and Spin on either side of their beds. They were both sleeping on their sides, facing away from each other like they’d been in a huge fight lol. I walked over to Mon’s side of the bed and woke her up

Ade- *whispers sweetly* Hey Mon…? *deep voice* Get the fuck up..

Mon- *yawns and opens her eyes* Why do you sound like you’re trying to kill me and why are you in my face Ade?

Ade- We’re going shopping in LA and the bathroom’s free…

Mon- *gets up from bed* I’m getting in there now….*grabs towel from door and walks towards bathroom*

Ade- Guess I’m ordering breakfast then…

YOUR P.O.V.

I did not know Party shopping would be so stressful, the only helpful one was Kasia cause she was so distracted from everything, she never noticed Stas, Ade or Mon running into Céline, Dior and Prada and trying on everything in every colour in their sizes with one of my bodyguards frantically trying to catch up with them as they looked around.