Chapter 33

YOUR P.O.V.

Y/N- *looks at Roger then back at Diggy* Please tell me there’s a logical explanation for this…

Roger- *nervously* Hi Kah…

Kah- *flicks her hair and puts her hand on her hip* What are you doing here?

Roger- *looks into your penthouse* I didn’t know you had visitors, can I talk to you…?

Kah- Well not in here and not now *looks over her shoulder and back to Roger* Y/N’s family are here for her belated birthday and quite frankly, it’s busy…

Roger- *sighs unhappily* I’ll just go then….*leaves*

Kah- *watches him leave and stands by the door*

Diggy- *to you* I invited him out here cause I felt bad, he really likes Kah. He’s really sorry. She should give him a chance…

Y/N- *sighs and runs to door* Rog! *holds Kah’s shoulders*

Roger- *turns around in corridor* Yeah…?

Y/N- *to Kah* You need to give him a chance…

Kah- Why…he—

Y/N- I know..we all know what he did, but if you don’t consider what he thinks or how he feels, you’ll never get past this. You’ve been avoiding him for days!

Roger- Please Kah..just hear me out…

Kasia was obviously unimpressed that Roger was at the door to the penthouse suite asking yet again for her forgiveness. I saw that she wanted to forgive him in her heart but her head was holding her back and trying to protect her feelings. She stood in her grey Louboutins and her red one-shouldered Herve Leger bandage dress that showed off every curve of her body. I envied her really curvy but slim frame.

Kah- Okay…*to you* All of your family are here.

Y/N- I’ll handle it…. 

Y/N- *to your family* Guys! Sorry but unfortunately it’s …*looks at watch*…well, it’s almost 12am, and it’s definitely time for you all to clear out so I can get some sleep up in here!

*family laughs* Katherine- Okay, we’ll leave…*everyone says their goodbyes to you, Diggy and Kah and they leave*

Y/N- *Janine approaches you* *hugs Janine* Bye Janine! You know, we should meet up for dinner while I’m here!

Janine- *breaks the hug* That’s a good idea actually…erm, I think I’m free the day after tomorrow…

Y/N- Sounds good! And you should so do modelling, I’m serious! I can call a few people..

Janine- …*unsure look* I don’t know…I really just don’t want to right now, I just wanna be a teenager and have fun and not work for like, another year or something. But.. maybe, just maybe…

Y/N- *smiles* I can’t tell you how to live your life..*hugs her again* See you soon..!

Janine- *smiles and leaves*

Cameron- *looks at Diggy and gives him an annoyed look and walks towards you* Bye Y/N….*hugs you*

Y/N- *hugs him* Bye Cam…*tries to break the hug*

Cameron- *holds onto you for 5 more seconds and lets go* Bye…*leaves*

Y/N- *gives a confused look as Cameron leaves* *closes front door* The fuck was that…?

Diggy- *looks at you* Did something happen between you two before…?

Y/N- What?! Ewww! That’s my cousin!