Chapter 24

DIGGY’S P.O.V.

I felt this pain, this horrible pain, it felt like I couldn’t breathe.  Jessica ran off and I couldn’t stop her if I tried….It was like I was slowly dying. I collapsed on the floor and I saw Spin and Roger in front of me screaming my name and shaking me. My hand was over my stomach and my vision was blurry, everything was a blur I just couldn’t see and I was starting to hear nothing at all…

YOUR P.O.V.

I was trembling and crying and shaking and Nastasia had sat lifelessly on the bed and she had tears falling so fast down her eyes, she was shocked, but I couldn’t sit there. I raced out of the room to Nori’s room, I needed help. Diggy needed help. He needed me.

Y/N- *knocks frantically on door*

Nori- *opens door* Hi..wait..what’s wrong?

Y/N- *crying and shaking* Nori, it’s Diggy, he’s hurt, he’s really hurt….

Nori- What? Wha-what happened?

Y/N- *sniffling and trembling* He must have called me… to listen because Jessica showed up at…at his hotel and and, and they were talking…then he was, he was talking to her then she said something then I called the police..and and Stas, Stas was listening and she said he was hurt and she was shocked..and and, Spin and Roger and…

Nori- Let’s get down there. Now!

I told Stas we were going and she told the others who stayed behind. Stas and Nori came with me and raced out of the Hotel and we hailed a cab, we had no time to call a private car

It took us under 10 minutes to get there, I saw police, officers, cars and vans and Jessica was being handcuffed and escorted out of the building.I knew she’d been frisked because another officer was holding a blooded blade in a see-through ba….Oh no…no, no…

I was panicking and shaking, I couldn’t control myself. I wanted to scratch Jessica’s eyes out so badly. Nori had called an ambulance and I ran right up to Diggy’s hotel room with Stas.

I was crying and crying and as soon as I got to the door, I saw Diggy laid flat on the floor. He was pale, cold and lifeless and I just burst out in tears

NASTASIA’S P.O.V.

Y/N- Dig!! DIGGY, NO!!!! NOT YOU! *falls to her knees by his side*

I couldn’t bear to see my best friend crying at the sight of her stabbed boyfriend. Y/N placed her hand over Diggy’s which was covering his wound and her other hand was stroking his face repeatedly and her head was lying on his chest. Her tears soaking his shirt.

Roger and Spin didn’t know what to do, none of us said anything, I was crying, everyone was crying but Y/N was the loudest….I couldn’t ever know what she was going through right now…

We were in complete silence until Nori finally ran upstairs with the paramedics.

They rushed Diggy out of Y/N’s arms, bandaged his wound, placed an oxygen mask on him and put him on the moving thingy that would wheel him with them down the corridor. Y/N didn’t say a word, she wouldn’t leave his side. She was crying and crying…

We finally got outside and there was an ambulance van waiting to take us and Dig to the hospital. All of us except Nori got in the back with him and the paramedics drove us to the hospital. In the van,Y/N was reassuring Diggy, holding his hand, stroking his face, brushing her hands through his small ‘fro and still crying over his shirt.

She was just saying "It’s okay baby, I’m here, I’m here..they’re gonna make you better, I promise, I promise. You’ll be back with me, Spin, Roger and Stas and Mon, Ade and Kah in no time, I promise baby. I promise you anything…I love you…please don’t leave me, not now…don’t leave us…"