Chapter 31

DIGGY’S P.O.V.

I slowly woke up with Y/N laying on me, her hands over my chest and the white sheets were laid over us as I lay there and she slept. I started gently brushing her cheek with my finger and she woke up while I did it. 

Y/N- *smiles* Hey…

Diggy- Good morning beautiful…

Y/N- *sits up next to Diggy* Last night was..it was..*small chuckle* I love you, you know that

Diggy- I do know that.. *small laugh*…I love you so much

Y/N- *smiles* Oh my God, my house! *jumps out of bed*

Diggy- What? What’s wrong?

Y/N- Nothing, except I hate mess!! *goes into walk in wardrobe*

Diggy- *looks around room* Well look at the mess we made in here…*small laugh* You didn’t seem to mind last night…

Y/N- *comes out of wardrobe in men’s Nike sweatpants* Well last night was an exception…*crawls over him on bed*

Diggy- Yeah…?

Y/N- *smiles* Hell yeah….

Diggy- *kisses you*

Y/N- *kisses back*

Diggy- *smiles, grabs you and turns you onto your back*

Y/N- Dig! *giggles*

Diggy- *looks in your eyes* Part 2..?

Y/N- *grabs ipod dock remote from side table and plays Trey Songz- I Invented Sex* If you insist Mr. Simmons…

YOUR P.O.V.

After a little part 2 love making session with Diggy, we both collapsed beside each other on the bed, looking into each other’s eyes, breathing heavily in between our laughs and smiles. It was the most laugh-filled and exciting experience, we’d ever had together. He was completely naked in the bed and I was in just my underwear, I loved how he turned me on more and more with the little things he did.

Diggy- *breathing returns to normal* I’ve got something for you….

Y/N- Huh?

Diggy- Another present…

Y/N- Really?! *sits up and looks at him* You know how I love surprises…

Diggy- *laughs* I know! *kisses you and gets up from the bed and walks over to your dresser*

Y/N- *looks at his bum and laughs*

Diggy- *smiles to himself with his back to you* I know you checkin me out…*turns around*

Y/N- *looks at him* I like this view…*smiles, bites your lip and kneels on bed*

Diggy- *pulls men’s boxers and sweatpants out of your dresser and changes into them* Wait a sec…*goes into bathroom*

Y/N- *shouts to Diggy* Whatchu you doing Dan?

Diggy- *comes out bathroom with a blue Tiffany’s box* Here’s your surprise *smiles and sits on bed next to you*

Y/N- *takes box from him and looks at it* What’s in it..? *looks up at Diggy*

Diggy- Open it!

Y/N- *looks at box* It says Tiffany’s…*looks up at Diggy and smiles* *opens box*

Y/N- Oh my God! They’re so pretty!

I opened the Tiffany’s box to see two bracelets, they both had a keyhole in the middle and two little diamonds beside it and were between the words “Tiffany&Co.” and “New York” on either side. On the inside of the bracelets were the words “I Love You”