Chapter 30

JUSTIN’S P.O.V.

I had dragged myself out of the pool, Stella…I think that was her name, she was trying to hold me back and she kept trying to kiss me, but I knew it was wrong. And Claudia was right, I need to be a batter boyfriend to her, she’s always been there for me.

I tried to dry myself off with someone’s towel I found and then wandered around Y/N’s house in just my boxers because the rest of my clothes were by the pool. I couldn’t find Claudia, I was still drunk, but I think the water sobered me up a bit.

The music was so loud that I couldn’t think. Kasia was looking for Roger and I had no idea, I think I just shrugged and asked her where Claudia was. She didn’t know either. I got upstairs with Kasia helping me up the stairs, we were trying to find Roger and Claudia.

KASIA’S P.O.V.

We got upstairs and in the bedroom I’d left open, we heard faint moans through the loud music Spin was playing. I went in the room and Claudia was under som..wha—-

Kah- *angry* ROGER?? WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?

He couldn’t even hear me, he was fucking Claudia and they were both drunk as hell, I was so upset that I started crying. Justin staggered in the room afterwards and as soon as he saw Claudia…oh man….

I walked right over to them both, they couldn’t hear us, Roger was really going at her and fucking her under the sheets, I couldn’t believe it. 

Kah- *pulls Roger off of Claudia* *looks him in the eyes* THIS? This is what you do when you’re drunk? And you literally just asked me out?! *runs out of the room crying*

JUSTIN’S P.O.V.

Justin- *shakes head in disbelief* Claudia…?…Roger?!

Roger- *looks at Justin* Oh shit…man…*to Claudia* is this your boyfriend?

Claudia- *covers face with hands and tries to get out of the bed* Justin…Jutsin..Jut…J—

Justin- You’re fucking Roger? One of my friends? I didn’t even fuck the girl downstairs and you went and moved on…

Roger- Dude..I…

Justin- *looks at Roger* I’m not talking to you! Don’t talk to me…How could you both? I’m so stupid… And now you’re fuckingdrunk! At least I did some sobering up

Claudia- *starts putting her clothes back on* Like you don’t get drunk all the time and have sex with groupies on your tours and at clubs while I’m at home waiting for you to come back! *starts crying*

Justin- I don’t even know what to do…I don’t know what we’re doing together if we do stuff like this…*walks out of room*

Roger- *walks over to Justin* Dude, Justin…I—

Justin- *turns around and punches Roger* *looks at Roger* Don’t ever come near me again. We’re not friends…*looks at Claudia* I’m out of here..*walks out*

Claudia- Justin…No…! *chases after him*

Roger- *holds face and sits on bed*

YOUR P.O.V.

I couldn’t find anyone to talk to, Zendaya was drinking and trying to flirt with Twist, but he had eye on Ade again, but she was talking to Jacob Latimore and they were both flirting with each other while drinking from their red cups…I could see Twist getting annoyed with Jacob for putting his hands on Adrianna’s arm…