Chapter 18

MONICA’S P.O.V.

We sat down in our VIP seats, we were right near the front of the stage and Diggy was sat next to us! We all said hi to him and within 5 minutes of our conversation, drums started playing, the audience was calming down. I saw all the camera crew’s cameras placed on and around the stage and some were in the audience. They were gonna capture the whole concert and soon enough release a concert video later in the summer.

Y/N started speaking through the microphone and her voice was heard through the speakers.

Y/N- “You think you’ve seen a show? A big show like this one? Well you haven’t if the Kings and Queens weren’t there to put on the show. Together we’re the Kings and Queens of this and we’re unstoppable

Then a video appeared of her on the huge stage screen in front of the audience. The cameras were recording it. In the video, her mum was recording us with her camera, I remember this because I was there, it was at her house in London when we were 8. 

*on the video* Mum- So what’s your name and what do you wanna be when you’re older?

Y/N- Hi I’m Y/N and when I wanna grow up, I wanna be a performer

Mum- Why do you wanna be a performer? 

Y/N- Because I can sing lots of my songs and I can write loads of songs and I can put on a show for people and it would be the biggest most spectacular show in the world

Mum- Who’s this standing next to you?

Y/N- *looks beside her* This is Nastasia but we call her Stas, she’s one of my bestest friends in the world and I like her a lot. And this is Kasia, I call her Kah, she’s my other bestest friend.

Monica- *runs over with Adrianna* Hey what are you doing?? 

Y/N- We’re making a video with all of us and one day I’ll be famous!

Monica- I wanna be famous too! 

Adrianna- Can we all be famous together?

Y/N- Yeah!! We’re all bestest friends

Nastasia- Will we be friends forever?

Kasia- Yeah, forever. When we’re older we’ll watch this and we’ll all be rich and famous then!

Y/N- Yeah! When we’re older! *video ends*

Y/N- *speaking through microphone* Those four girls are here with me today. They’ve never let me down and we’ve been friends for almost 12 years now. Kasia, Monica, Adrianna, Nastasia, show MSG where you are!

*the girls stand up and the audience cheer for them*

Y/N- I thank these girls for helping me pursue my dreams and not giving up on me on this journey…to think that video was eight years ago and I remember it is crazy, I dedicate my world to you girls….Well let’s kick off this show *audience screams* Let’s get the Queen  out here huh?!

The audience quietened to listen to the beat of the drums  that was really kicking in and there were clouds of smoke on the stage that emerged from either side and in the middle of the stage along with the red and gold strobe lights

Then the Run The World intro started playing and the whole audience knew it was Beyoncé and went crazy when she appeared in the middle of the stage. Cameras were all fixed on her.

Bey- How y’all doing? Y’all ready for this? I don’t think y’all ready for this!! Go!

Her back up dancers unknowingly to everyone were on the floor and they stood up and were dancing with Beyoncé doing all these tribal moves, they were so amazing. She was dancing and singing at the same time and dancing with the back up dancers, she was great