Chapter 6

YOUR P.O.V.

Adrianna- Okaaaay, now you can look!

You opened your eyes and were amazed at Adrianna’s make-up artistry and Monica’s choice of the make-up. The low-key but stunning, light layer of foundation, mascara, green eyeliner that matched your dress and pink lipstick suited you perfectly. Kasia had found you white peep toe heels that weren’t too high and a simple silver necklace across your neck your ombre hair was straightened just past your shoulders. You stood up admiring their work in the bathroom mirror and smiled at them, pleased with what they’d done and pulled them all forward for a hug

Y/N- Oh my gosh you guys! It’s amazing, I look so..

Kasia- Perfect! That’s what you look like!

Y/N- what time is it?

Natsasia- It’s *looks at watch* 11:13, go, go quickly!

Monica- You can’t be late! Then again, looking like this he’ll probably forgive you!

Y/N- Okay! See you guys!

Nori had called a car ahead of you to take you to meet Diggy. You tried to go incognito with your sunglasses as you climbed into the waiting car outside the Hotel surrounded by paparazzi, but they still recognised you before the car drove off to Central Park.

You looked down at your phone and it was a message from Christopher that read, “Nori told me you have a thing with Diggy! I won’t go public without unless you want me to, let me know how today goes ;)”

You closed your phone and looked up. You were here. You climbed out, thanked the driver, took out your sunglasses and wandered around the huge park

Y/N- *phone rings* Hello?

Diggy- guess who it is!

Y/N- *laughs* oh my God, where are you right now? I’m trying to find you, I look so lost here

Diggy- Well keep walking you’re almost there…

Y/N- where the…?

Diggy- *creeps up behind you and covers your eyes with his hands* gotchu!

Y/N- *takes his hands off your eyes, turns around and laughs* Hi…

You wrap your arms around his neck and even though you’re in heels, you still had to tiptoe to kiss him. It was so passionate, like you were there for eternity. You didn’t wanna let go but he broke the kiss…

Diggy- Hmm, that was good…wanna eat? *motions hand to the picnic on the grass*

Y/N- Oh it’s so beautiful, of course! And thank you for the flowers and the teddy, I never knew you were a romantic… *sits down to the picnic*

Diggy- *sits down with you* Well I wanted you to have a good start to the morning, you didn’t eat did you?

Y/N- Nah, I didn’t

Diggy- Well, let’s eat!

It’d been 20 minutes and you were enjoying the waffles, grapes and strawberries among other foods that Diggy had brought for you both. The conversation was natural, like you’d known him for ages, like your thoughts were intertwined. You were really enjoying being with him.

Y/N- So, what do you look for in a girl? What made you wanna come over to me at the bar?

Diggy- Well, your smile was too cute to resist, you had this little swagger ‘bout you. You were just.. classy and cool at the same time. You were just stunning, like erm, like when we were talking, it’s like I’d known you my whole life, best friends for years or something. I’ve never experienced that kind of thing with anyone. I couldn’t let you go

Y/N- Awh, well thank you. I actually feel the same way. The connection thing especially, It was like I was talking to my closest friend.

Diggy- What do you look for in a guy? Like, erm, have you been with any other guys?

Y/N- Errr…I like a guy who is my best friend, my lover, my partner-in-crime, my homie, someone I can get along so well with, mess around with and love for the rest of my life, like relationships aren’t temporary, they’re for life, that’s how I see them *munches on strawberry*

Diggy- Have you been with any guys?

Y/N- I haven’t. I haven’t seen, found or even wanted anyone until now *points at Diggy*

DIGGY’S P.O.V.

Diggy- *smiles* really? Like, no-one at all? I would’ve thought someone like you, huge success and beauty and brains would have someone by now

I was so surprised, I thought a girl like her would’ve had a guy before, how can any guy not wanna get her?!

Y/N- *laughs and protests* Only like, just like friendly flirts! I’m a flirter if I have a lot of interest in a guy, but no one at all!!

Diggy- Tell me ‘bout your family *drinks juice* like, where are they and…

Y/N- Oh, I have 2 older sisters 2 older brothers and a younger sister, some of them ones live in L.A., but like my mum and dad live in London, but they have a California holiday home, so I go there when I’m in Cali.

Diggy- Wow, I’ would’ve never guessed. Are you like the famous one?

Y/N- Hell no! My older sister is a stylist to Mariah Carey and Jennifer Lopez, My other sister has a stylist and advice column in Vogue and Cosmo *eats grapes* and my brothers are lawyers and creative directors for this corporate firm in Long Beach.

Diggy- *raises eyebrows* So that’s a lot of success to live up to

Y/N- Naaaaah! Not really, I thank my parents for pushing us to find our niche when we were younger, so it really helped get us on the path to success. I must say tho…these waffles are so great * talks with mouth full of waffles*

And she has family who are pretty much all huge successes. I’m surprised, I thought she was an only sibling. She must have a great family.

Diggy- *laughs at you*

Y/N- Well I know a bit about your family, like what they all do, who they are, and oh my God, I’m a huge fan of your dad and Run DMC, I swear, me and my brothers would rap along to their music when we were younger

Diggy- Seriously? *laughs* You should meet them, they’d be happy to meet you. 

Y/N- Wait, does this mean we’re moving a step forward in *points at you both* this?!

Diggy- Yeah, but only if you want it to.

Y/N- Of course! I mean yeah, that sounds great

Diggy- I err…I want to make you my girlfriend Y/N… *looks down*

Y/N- *smiles uncontrollably* Really Daniel?

Diggy- Yeah, I mean only if you wa—

I didn’t even notice she leaned in to kiss me, I was so shy saying that I couldn’t even look her in the eyes. Her kisses were so magical. I lifted my hands onto her waist, kissing her as we sat on the grass, her arms were around my neck now. We rolled sideways tongue wrestling so passionately, almost knocking over the picnic. I moved my hand up and down from her waist to her mid-thigh as we kissed. I was lost in her kisses.