Chapter 37

YOUR P.O.V.

Y/N- *walks into house* Oh my God Stas…!

Stas- *walks in after you* Bitch deserved it, I should’ve done more damage…

Y/N- Yeah! I know, but in the courtroom?!

Roger- *closes front door behind everyone* It was a pretty good fight…

Kah- *comes from bedroom and looks at you all* What’s going on, how’d it go?

Spin- *looks at Kah* Stas kicked the shit out of Jessica in front of the whole courtroom…*looks at Stas*

Mon- *to Kah and Ade* It was like..a one person fight. Jessica couldn’t even defend herself..

Ade- Well, I’ve seen Stas fight…what did Jessica look like after?

Spin- *looks at Ade* Fucked…bruised, blooded, scratched, everything…

Kah- Yes! Well done Stas *high-fives Stas*

Y/N- looks at Kah* And you’re high-fiving her?

Kah- *small laugh* Come on Y/N, you would’ve done it too, given the chance. 

Ade- Any of us would, I should’ve known Stas would be the first

Stas- I wasn’t kidding when I said I’d get her..

Diggy- *laughs and puts his arm around Y/N* She deserved it though..Her and her lawyer are lying to the whole courtroom

Roger- It doesn’t matter, there’s enough evidence for the jury to send her down..

Y/N- I need something to eat…*walks off* *turns around* You guys want anything?

*everyone says yeah and sits on the sofas*

I went into the bedroom and kicked off my shoes and Monica came in after me.

Y/N- *turns around* Oh, hey Mon…!

Mon- Hey..are you okay?

Y/N- *breathes slowly* Yeah…yeah I think so…

Mon- You’re not…*closes door* What’s up? Tell me…*sits on bed*

Y/N- It’s just that..*sits next to her on bed*…I saw how upset Diggy was when Jessica didn’t love him

Mon- It broke his heart that’s all…

Y/N- And I know he said he doesn’t love her anymore but…what i—

Mon- What if he still does? She stabbed him! How can he love a girl that tried to kill him?!

Y/N- *small laugh*

Mon- And besides, that was his first love, yes he’ll always care for Jessica but you’re his first true love…Wouldn’t you feel heartbroken if you were in his position?

Y/N- *looks down* Yeah….

I stood up and went to the kitchen to make something to eat for us all. I looked in the cupboards and fridge and all we had were things to make Mexican food..Mexican it is then.

I pulled out a jar of jalapenos, some mince beef, Doritos, peppers, taco shells, and some cheese, milk, flour and butter to make nachos and sauce..

Diggy- *comes behind you and puts his arms around his waist* I want you…

Y/N- *bluntly* Really? *turns to him* 

Diggy- Oh, yeah…*lets go of you* I’m sorry

Y/N- It’s not the right time Dig…it just…it pains me that, we all had to go through that and almost lose you…*looks down*

She's The Only One I Want (A Diggy Simmons Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara