Chapter 8

YOUR P.O.V.

Photographer- *looks at camera screen* And I think that’s a wrap!

The comcert cameras were rolling throughout the shoot. At the end I smiled and clapped my hands along with the rest of the crew and thanked them individually for their time. I went over to the Photographer’s computer to see the pictures and they were really good. I had done lots of modelling jobs before, but Louis Vuitton was my biggest yet.

After getting changed into my denim shorts and neon green shirt, I sat down with Christopher, Nori, a female interviewer for Cosmopolitan magazine who was holding a recorder in one hand and a notepad and pen in the other, a guy next to her holding a camera filming the whole interview for Cosmo and another guy filming for the concert. I was the front page article for the August Cosmo Issue. After about 5 minutes of questions about my career, tour, appearances and awards, then things got personal.

Interviewer- So what do you do when you’re not on tour? 

Y/N- I mostly hang out with my friends, like, if they’re in the same city as me and sometimes they’ll travel with me so we can spend any time together which is awesome. I have my friends from my home city visiting me right now so it’s so much fun, I haven’t seen them in ages, it was amazing for them to fly here and surprise me.

Interviewer- Do your friends understand your level of fame and the position you’re in. Do they…know how busy it is?

Y/N- Oh definitely, I’ve grown up with these girls and known them since I was five years old, they know me inside and out and understand my life and what I do, they’ve been through this whole journey with me. They’ve met the people I associate with. They um, you know how hectic it gets and when it gets overwhelming, they never fail to be by my side.

Interviewer- Are there any boys in your life, relationship-wise?

Y/N- *laughs* erm…well *looks down*

Interviewer- Anyone in the picture right now?

Y/N- Well, I can’t like…well, I can’t lie, there is um, someone, but right now we’re taking it a step at a time.

Interviewer- Any details?

Y/N- No we’re keeping this under wraps for now!

Interviewer- Is he a special one?

Y/N- Yeah he is, he really is.

Interviewer- How do you think your fans will react to this news of a boy in your life?

Y/N- I want them to be…happy, and supportive that I’m taking a step forward in my life and that I’m being, like, involved with another person. I’ve been in this industry since I was 13 and my fans have seen me grow into the person I am today, I love my fans, I’m sure they each have their own view as to what is best for me and I know it too. They just have to support my decisions after all.

Interviewer- Any plans for your birthday? It is in a month now..

Y/N- I haven’t really thought about it you know, I’ve been so busy with my tour and interviews and promos that I haven’t had any time to plan anything. My friends have been bugging me to pull together something big and I’m like “I know! I know! I’ll think of something soon!” *laughs*

ot like most artists, you follow lots of your fans back on Instagram, you reply to their messages, you try and make it a nice experience for them…

Y/N- I think you should! Without my fans, where would I be today? Who’d download and buy my CDs and go to my concerts? I have to appreciate them, they’ve made my life and made me into who I am now!