Chapter 2

You made a confused face when Nori said surprise then suddenly, your friends from London came charging into your room, screaming shouting and yelling in excitement. You jumped off the bed towards them but were hugged and tackled back onto the bed by your 4 friends:

Monica- Brunette, olive skinned, slim and 5’6

Adrianna- Long brunette hair, light-skinned, curvy and 5’7

Nastasia- Blonde/Brunette (dyed) crazy curly long afro hair, mixed race, slim but curvy, 5’7

Kasia- shoulder length black hair, curvy, golden skin, 5’8

You were laughing and on the verge of tears at the sight of them, you’ve known them since you were 5 and you hadn’t seen them in months! The camera crew captured every moment of it.

Y/N- OH MY GOD!! YOU GUYS!!! I haven’t seen you in ages, what, wait, when did you get here?? 

Nastasia- Like 2 hours ago but Nori said you were going in a meeting so we checked in early and waited here. We’ve got rooms across and next to yours!

Adrianna- Yeah!…I hope you haven’t replaced us with any celebrity friends…

Y/N- Are you crazy?? I could never do that, but I do know some people you guys are DYING to meet!

Nastasia- Wait what’s this? Are they filming? 

Y/N- Yeah, they need to follow me around and film me for the next few days, it’s for the concert dvd that will come out after.

Adrianna- Ohhh, okay *poses in front of camera*

Y/N- *laughs*

Kasia- Well *looks at everyone else* there’s a club opening in New York City tonight, we could go there!

Natsasia- Y/N is well-known here and with her with us, we could probably get in anywhere

Y/N- *nods in agreement* I like your thinking, Stas! *spuds Nastasia*

Kasia- If that’s the plan, then that’s the plan! Let’s get ready to party!!

*you and all your girls cheer*

Nori- *clears throat above the cheering* erm, I am right here

Y/N- Come on Nori!! I never go out unless it’s a red carpet event or an A-List party and most were when I just turned 16!

Nori- Fine! Fine! BUT, be back by 3am! I’m going easy on you girls, I know how much this means for you all…

You all jumped up and down in excitement and everyone raced to their suitcases to search for party dresses for tonight. It’s gonna be a good one!

DIGGY P.O.V

Diggy- *thinking* I’m back in New York, I’m psyched to see my boys again and to make an appearance at this club opening tonight! Gonna get turnt up! Haaaaaaaan!

Diggy- *phone rings* *answers without looking at caller I.D.* Hello?

Roger- Wassup ma niggaaaaaa

Diggy- Hey! Wassup Rog!

Roger- You ready for the club in NYC tonight bruh?

Diggy- You know it! And Spin’s on decks as well so no doubt the club gon’ get turnt up

Roger- Might even get a honeyin my hotel room tonight, you know what I mean! 

Diggy- Man, You always wanting to get in a girl’s pants. Just can’t get enough

Roger- Well, you know how I roll, just cause you can’t get a girl don’t get jealous of me! Anyway I’ll see you tonight my nigga

Diggy- See ya then *hangs up*

smh, Roger always just wanna get in a girl’s pants. Ya see me? I get to know a girl, she has to have brains AND beauty before I get with her. That’s the only kind of girl I’m looking for. Come to think of it, there might be some fine looking things at the spot tonight! Can’t wait….