Chapter 11

DIGGY’S P.O.V.

Diggy- *looks at you* Hey

Y/N- *looks at him* Well hello there *moves over to sit on Diggy’s lap*

Diggy- Having a good night?

Y/N- Yeah, I loved meeting your boys, they’re great people

Diggy- Well now they’re not here, I can say how amazing we were in the bathroom.

Y/N- What, you ready for round two? *you turn around and kneel on his legs*

Diggy- Why do you do this to me?

Y/N- Because teasing you is fun, and since I can’t have you now, I can give you a sneak peek of what’s to come…

She was kneeling on my legs, holding my arms down and locked lips with me. Her hair fell out from being tied up and fell around her face, she stopped kissing and looked at me so seductively. She looked so sexy, so tempting, so sultry…she leaned in, I thought she was about to kiss my lips when she went for my neck leaving sweet kisses all the way from behind my ear down to my collarbone, I couldn’t stop moaning, it felt so good. I was getting hard and she knew it, I knew she could feel it. This is just what she wanted. I went to touch her face with my hands to kiss her but she commanded and whispered to me, “Hands down” while smiling. 

I obeyed and I had to sit on my hands to try and resist lifting them. She was kissing my lips, it felt incredible, her lips were so soft, she knew how to make me want her. She went down to my neck, they were almost lovebites now, the way she was gently sucking on my sweet spot, making me moan with pleasure. She got to my collarbones and kissed the top middle of my chest. 

"Let’s finish this in the bedroom" she said. She got up and led me to my room, locking the door behind me. She was facing me and laid me down on the bed, stroking my arms and laying down on top of me. 

"Take it off" she said, gripping my shirt. I did so, revealing my hard abs. I watched her, she bit her lip with excitement before kissing my stomach. Sweet, loving, gentle, soft kisses from her lips, she was sucking on my stomach as she kissed, the feeling of her tongue on my abs made me even harder. I was moaning so much, I couldn’t take it anymore. 

"Y/N….Y/N baby please..ahhh….baby..pleeease"

The more I moaned, the more intense she made it. She kissed up to my neck again then I flipped her over and took charge. I must’ve caught her by surprise and she liked it. 

YOUR P.O.V.

I was flipped over by Diggy, I didn’t expect it but I smiled at him. He thrust his lips into my mouth and I gladly reciprocated, more tongue wrestling with him. I stopped kissing him to take off his shirt and shorts I was wearing so he could see my lingerie again. He was even more aroused. He leaned in to kiss me again and we kissed, deep loving kisses, this was lust and passion, without the sex.

He was feeling my breasts and I was stroking his abs throughout the kisses. The feeling of our hands on one another’s bodies was so amazing, I loved him stroking my back, caressing my breasts and planting beautiful kisses all over my body.

His friend was poking me, so I had to do something about it. I stopped the kisses, he looked at me confused. I grabbed his friend and started rubbing it up and down through his pants, moans coming out of Diggy’s mouth, he liked it. 

"Ah, yes…..yes…keep going …..baby…yes…more..ah…I……Y/N..please…don’t stop…."

I smiled, I had finished pleasing him and his friend after 5 more minutes and we continued kissing for another half hour until we both collapsed side by side. If this is pleasure without sex, then it’s the greatest.

Diggy- I love you Y/N

Y/N- I love you too Daniel

Soon after that we both fell asleep, tonight was amazing.

*In the morning* 

DIGGY’S P.O.V.

I woke up at 10:30 something and I knew I had to because if Y/N was late to her radio interview it’d be my fault.

I slowly got outta my bed, I looked over at her, she was sleeping so peacefully but she took most of the sheets smh. I went to the bathroom to shower and change my clothes, she was still sleeping when I got back so I went to the living room and called room service to get waffles and pancakes for four people. 

Spin- Slept well son?

Diggy- Real good sleep

Spin- You get some?

Diggy- Naw like I said, just a taste man. I ordered waffles and pancakes for us all by the way

Spin- Cool

Room service came pretty soon after that. I took Y/N’s food to my room, and she was still sleeping. I picked up the t-shirt she was wearing last night off the floor

Diggy- Y/N? Y/N…? You gotta wake up.

Y/N- *eyes opened but half asleep* Hmm?

Diggy- Good morning. Here’s your shirt *smiles*  

Y/N- Thanks *smiles* Are these for me? 

Diggy- Yeah. Come on, you gotta eat and get ready, you’ve got an interview in an hour

Y/N- Okay….And Dig?

Diggy- Yeah?

Y/N- Last night was unbelievable *smiles and eats waffle*

I smiled and left her to do her thing, I ate my food with Spin and Rog and waited for her in the living room to get ready, about half an hour later she was done. She was dressed in blue shorts, a white Jay-Z t-shirt, a gold chain around her neck and blue Vans.

Y/N- Sup guys!

Roger- Aye wassup sis?

Y/N- Nothing much, got an interview this morning and I have a camera crew following me around for my concert dvd too so they’re gonna be there…

Spin- Oh okay. Where’s the interview?

Y/N- Erm, Power 105.1 FM

Roger- Sounds good. 

Diggy- *answers phone call* Hello?

*on phone* Christopher- Me and Nori are outside with the camera crew, send her out.

Diggy- Okay, I will

Christopher- Thanks Dig! Bye! *hangs up*

Diggy- You ain’t doing nothing else today are you?

Y/N- No I dont think I am…

Diggy- You could come with me to New Jersey to meet my parents after your interview…

Y/N- That sounds great! I check with Nori and the girls

Diggy- Cool, I’ll see you back here, your crew are outside.

Y/N- Okay, I love you. 

Diggy- Love you too *kisses her*