Chapter 35

STAS’S P.O.V.

I didn’t even know they’d call me to go up, I was nervous but I put on a confident disposition to the courtroom, trying to look as powerful and assertive as possible. I wouldn’t let the prosecutor grill me into making me stumble on my words. I’d eat anyone alive today, including Jessica. I was sworn in and I sat in the witness box, crossing my legs and I tossed my hair over my shoulder and consistently gave the courtroom my most powerful look.

Prosecutor- Miss Santorini, describe your friendship with Miss (your last name)

Stas- She’s one of my closest friends, I’ve literally known her all my life. I trust her with everything, my life, her judgement, my secrets, everything.

Prosecutor- How long have you known Miss (your last name)?

Stas- 12 years.

Prosecutor- That’s a long time…tell the courtroom what you think of Daniel Simmons..

Stas- He’s a great person. He’s good to lean on, to talk to, to ask for advice and to joke around with. He’s very sincere and he looks out for all his friends and only wants the greatest for others. One of the best people to ever come into my life

Prosecutor- So your view of him and Miss (your last name)’s relationship is positive?

Stas- Absolutely

Prosecutor- Miss Santorini, theses are the pictures *hands her several papers of the vandalised dressing room* of the first vandalism in one of the dressing rooms at the Madison Square Garden Arena in New York City. This happens to be the dressing room Miss (your last name) was occupying that night. Where were you when this had happened?

Stas- I’m assuming the vandalism happened while me, my friends and Mr Simmons were watching Miss (your last name) perform at her concert that night. We were all sat together in the audience while Miss (your last name) performed.

Prosecutor- Tell us what happened after the concert…

Stas- We all ran backstage to Y/N once she’d had finished her concert. She was thanking the people backstage and we met with her and congratulated her on her show. We were all heading back to her dressing room and we found it like this…

Prosecutor- What was everyone’s reaction to it..?

Stas- From what I remember, Y/N had opened the door to the dressing room and she screamed at the sight of it. Everything was..broken, smashed, spilled and knocked over. The room smelt of alcohol because some was poured all over the floor and…the mirrors in the had messages written on them in red lipstick and they were smashed also. Everyone was so shocked. Y/N started crying and Mr Simmons asked who would tell her to “stay away from him” and so she showed him and everyone else the tweet Jessica had mentioned her in…

Prosecutor- So you all came to the conclusion Jessica Jarrell had done this?

Stas- *angrily looks at Jessica* Yes. 

Prosecutor- Importantly, how did you feel about this?

Stas- I wanted to kill her at that second. I told Miss (your last name) if I ever saw Jessica or if she did anything to hurt anyone I knew, I’d go crazy on her…*grits teeth*

Prosecutor- And did you?

Stas- No.. *narrows her eyes at Jessica* But I could right now…

Prosecutor- Okay…who was present when you found the room vandalised?

Stas- Mr Simmons, myself, Miss (your last name), Miss Scott-Cooper, Miss James and Miss Graham

Prosecutor- And what did you do afterwards?