Chapter 23

YOUR P.O.V.

*Thursday*

Me and Dig had been on two dates this week after the funfair. We went incognito at the movies on Tuesday and we visited the Statue of Liberty yesterday. 

Nori and I had were telling my parents about the Jessica incident after the police contacted Nori yesterday with news that they were still searching for Jessica.

My mum was worried about my safety but I tried to reassure her I was fine during the Skype call. My dad however had Stas’s approach and he told me how they’d catch her and she wouldn’t get away with it and if need be he’ll get the best lawyers and attorney’s to prove Jessica was harassing me. 

Leonardo *via skype call* How was the concert?

Y/N- It was really good though, they’re putting it out on dvd in August like Nori told you, so I’m really excited

Leonardo- I think for your security reasons, and when you’ve finished the tour of course, you should buy a house where you are

Y/N- What?

Janet- Well you surely can’t enjoy checking into hotels, having paparazzi follow you there and not have anywhere to be securely staying?

Y/N- Hmmm…

Janet- You’d have somewhere to call your own, you’d be in one place and not cooped up in a hotel and you’d have lots more security, you can have as many friends over and you can move all your stuff from wherever you have it to your own home…

Leonardo- And it’s perfect for you to get on the property ladder now…

Y/N- At 16 years old? Really dad?

Leonardo- Yeah, you’re almost 17, the earlier the better! You can build a profile for yourself

Y/N- Ha, if you say so dad!

Janet- Just have a look with Nori after the tour and if you see anywhere you like, you can call us, we’ll sort all the details if you like and maybe move your things if you find a place

Y/N- Okay mum, but after the tour.

Leonardo- We’ll talk to you soon 

Y/N- Okay, bye mum, bye dad! *blows kisses*

Leonardo/Janet- Bye! *ends Skype call*

Nori- They’re right, you need your own home after this tour is done. 

Y/N- I know, I’m kind of agreeing with them actually…it’d be nice to have my own place, I love New York…

Nor- Okay, I’ll start looking and getting the information 

Y/N- Alright…

DIGGY’S P.O.V.

Me, Spin and Roger were chilling in our hotel room. Roger was so intrigued by Y/N, he wanted to know all about her. After the restaurant, he was so surprised that she casually paid for a $500 meal on Monday. 

Roger- *looking at laptop* Dig, do you know all these things about Y/N?

Diggy- Like what?

Roger- Like that she’s worth almost $150 million? She’s only like 16 and she’s becoming a billionaire!

Diggy- So…?

Roger- Dig, yours is only $3.75 million,

Spin- Woah, that’s almost…. 50x what you’re worth Dig…