Chapter 32

*5 days later*

YOUR P.O.V.

We’d arrived at our hotel in London- The St. James Hotel and Club- at around 10pm. It was just Me, Diggy, Nori and Kah had settles into our rooms. Ade insisted on spending time with Jacob Latimore cause she really liked him after the party and Stas and Mon just didn’t wanna go back to London and leave Claudia behind.

I don’t know how the paparazzi knew I was at this hotel, but they were surrounding the entrance as we all walked in. I held Diggy’s hand, our bracelets knocking against each other. The paparazzi were going crazy over us ant they were screaming "Y/N, Y/N are you and Diggy getting married? How do you feel about what Jessica did? How do you feel about seeing her in court next week?"

I had my bodyguards with me again and they were spacing the paparazzi from us as we walked in. I thanked them when we got in the building and we went up to our rooms.

Y/N- *in the lobby* Finally! *breathes heavily* Home turf, I’ve missed London so much..

Kah- I know!

Diggy- I’ve never been here, you’re gonna have to show me what London has to offer…

Kah- I think she’ll show you all she has to offer…

Nori- Wait, whaaaaat?!

Y/N- Erm, we’ve already gotten past that stage…

Kah- You ain’t even told me!

Diggy- *laughs*

Y/N- *laughs* I’ll tell you later *elevator dings*

Kah- Well, we’re going up…*gets in the elevator with Nori with their suitcases* You better be getting it in Y/N!

Y/N- *laughs* Oh my God Kah…!

Diggy- *puts his arm around you* Oh we will…! *looks at you*

Nori- Ew!! *laughs* *elevator closes*

Me and Diggy waited for and then were making out in our private elevator until we got up to the 7th floor of the hotel where our Penthouse Suite was. We got in and explored the suite, it was so beautiful and huge. There was even a private roof terrace with a panoramic view of London. I was impressed with what Nori set us up with. 

As soon as Diggy put our bags down in the living room, he walked around the suite until he found the master bedroom and he immediately laid me down on the bed and stripped me of my clothes and I smiled at him and bit my lip as he took off my pants and slowly freed my t-shirt from my body and over my head. As he did so, my hair was freed from its ponytail and I shook my mane of hair and smiled at Diggy. He gazed at my body as I was laid on the golden yellow and white sheets in my blue lace underwear and bit his lip.

Diggy- *kneeling over you* We gon be doing this a lot you know..

Y/N- *looking at his eyes* I ain’t even got a problem with that..I want you right here, right now Simmons *pulls him in*

Diggy- *kisses you*

Y/N- *kisses him back*

Diggy- *breaks the kiss* Protection..?

Y/N- Allow me….*gets up from bed and walks into living room*

We left our bags in the living room and as I walked out of the bedroom, I felt Diggy’s stare focusing on my arse. I smiled as I walked and I shook my hair over my shoulder. I knew exactly how he was feeling right there and then. I went in my suitcase, pulled out a pack of condoms and walked back into the bedroom. Diggy was sat on the bed and he kicked off his shoes as he saw me approaching.