Chapter 29

YOUR P.O.V.

*Saturday Night*

The party had started and it was in full swing already, it was only just gone 10:30pm. Spin was already doing a great job with the music and my house looked amazing with all the decorations my friends helped my buy I was standing in the middle of the living room watching as everyone came in and talking to anyone who came in the door for the party.

All the rooms upstairs except two of the bathrooms, were locked and only Kasia had the keys to them. The kitchen, garden, pool and living room were available to anyone to party or converse in.

I saw Kylie, in a blue dress, and Anastasia, in shorts and a shirt, and Pia, in a football Jersey and jeans, come through the door, slowly followed by Kendall who was wearing black trousers and a white crop top. I immediately ran over and hugged Ky, Pia and Ana.

Y/N- Kylie!!! I haven’t seen you in what, 6 months?

Kylie- It’s been so long! *hands you 3 large wrapped boxes* Happy Birthday!!

Y/N- *takes presents* Thank you so much! *to her friends* You must be Pia and Anastasia, I’m Y/N, Kylie’s friend! It’s so nice to meet you too!

Pia- Hi! Happy Birthday! 

Y/N- Thank you so much, you guys go and enjoy the party, I’m gonna put these down… 

Ana- Okay! We’ll be over there! 

They walked over to the alcohol table that Kasia had set up earlier. Kendall followed them and walked past me folding her arms and gave me this glare that was so rude! She’s in my house, at my party and you’re gonna try and ruin my evening? “Bitch please!” I thought to myself and stacked Kylie’s presents on top of the ones that I’d already got from the other guests. 

Soon enough, Jacob Latimore, Stella, The OMG Girlz, Lil Twist, Zendaya and Selena all walked into my party around half an hour later. There were even more people here now and my house was half full!

I showed Kylie and Kendall to my girls and introduced them all to each other. Kasia wore the green Sherri Hill dress I wore to my concert, I wore a custom made yelloow verison of Kah’s dress, Monica wore a red lace skater dress, Natsasia wore a black and white striped bodycon and Ade opted for blue denim shorts and a plaid shirt.

Y/N- Guys this is my friend Kylie and her sister Kendall!

Kasia- Hi! How are you?

Kylie- I’m fine! The party is great by the way!

Ade- Thanks, we helped put it all together!

KASIA’S P.O.V.

We were having a good conversation, Me, Kylie, Stas, Monica and Ade. Kendall stood there just staring at us like we were disgusting. She folded her arms and barely spoke and if she did it was just “yeah” or “mm-hmm” at every other thing we said. She didn’t even want to be here, so why come? 

I shrugged it off by going to the alcohol table and unloading some more alcohol, fizzy drinks and juices onto the table. People saw me restocking and almost knocked me over! I escaped and saw Roger looking at me from across the room. I waved and walked over to him.

Roger- Hi! 

Kah- Hey Rog! Enjoying the party?

Roger- Yeah, yeah it’s really good. You look really beautiful tonight…

Kah- Thanks, you look fly yourself *looks him up and down in approval*

Roger- *laughs*

Kasia- Listen, i have something to tell you…*beckins him to come upstairs*

She's The Only One I Want (A Diggy Simmons Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara