Chapter 27

YOUR P.O.V.

*three weeks later* *on stage* *talking to audience*

Y/N- Thank you so much Houston!! You guys have been amazing! This is my sister Beyoncé’s hometown, she was so happy we came here. I’m happy too, cause I feel proud to have performed for you….To my fans…you guys are my inspiration to do what I love. I love you guys!! The Royals are out! Goodnight!!

I walked off the stage smiling, hand-in-hand with Beyoncé, Cole and Drake in my green Sherri Hill dress I wore in New York. I just did my second-to-last concert and now it’s California Time!! After thanking everyone for everything backstage, I went into my dressing room and changed into grey jeans and my black Jay-Z t-shirt. It was 7:47pm. Time to leave…

Me and Nori were escaping the paparazzi, their cameras, questions and the crazy but supportive fans, and finally made it from the Toyota Center to my hotel room at the St. Regis Hotel in Houston. We would’ve checked in at the Four Seasons, but because of the increased press attention me and Dig had now and the amount of fans we’d come across on the rest of the tour, I asked Nori for a hotel that was further from the stadium than the Four Seasons was. Nori said I had to hurry and pack my things as quickly as I could because my flight was in 2 hours and there was still a frenzy and crazy traffic near the stadium, so we needed as much time as possible.

I packed my things in my three suitcases and the Hotel staff had helped load them into the car ready to take us to the airport. I couldn’t wait to be back in Cali again. Once I was in the car with Nori and Christopher, I tweeted the news of my concert to my fans: "Houston, Texas baby!! Thank you for an amazing show, I loved it so much, I hope you all did too!!!"

So many fans had retweeted and favourited it and mentioned me in their tweets. I immediately replied to as many as I could and before I knew it,"Y/N in Houston" was trending on Twitter. I scrolled through the trend and it must have been trending hours before my concert even started! Afterwards I proceeded to tweet: “I’m going going back back to Cali Cali! Last show of the tour, it’s gonna be bigger than anything! I promise!!!”

Y/N- How are we flying? 

Nori- Private Jet

Y/N- Okay then!

Chris- You excited for the last concert?

Y/N- Yeah!! But also my birthday and just being back in California again, even thought I love New York more

Nori- Well get ready for Cali, cause we’re here… *looks over at airport*

*3 Hours later*

"You know a nigga wanna see how Cali girls freak off, after that 5 hour flight from New York" was playing in my headphones as I stepped out of the Private Jet with Nori and we arrived at LAX Airport at around 1:14 in the morning on Saturday. It was a 3 hour flight and I was still running on Houston time, they were 2 hours slower in LA.

We went through all the airport procedures, security checks, baggage claims and everything necessary. There were still fans outside the airport who greeted me and I was impressed! Of course I signed their autographs (nicely of course) and we headed to check in at the Casa del Mar hotel in Santa Monica.

I went to my hotel room and it had a view of the beach. It was a two-story penthouse suite with four bedrooms. I asked Nori if I could have a huge suite especially that I was in Cali and my girls were heading out again and I was so excited. But for now I was alone in this huge suite with no one to keep me company.

*knock on door* *you get up to answer it*

Y/N- *opens door* *tired* Oh hey Nor…*yawns and looks at Nori* you have that look on your face, I know you! What have you done?