Chapter 26

*the next morning*

DIGGY’S P.O.V.

Y/N- …Well, when I started out, I didn’t want to reveal a lot about myself. I had to keep my life as private as possible. Literally my whole life. Like, people know me on the outside, not inside. It’s the same with what people know about my family…

Diggy- They know of them but not about them.

Y/N- Exactly, I say “yeah my sister this or my brother that”. My family are private people, I’d like to keep my life that way

I was sitting up in bed with Y/N the next morning. We literally were stripped to our underwear. We ain’t got that far in our relationship to have sex yet, but she definitely made me feel better last night. And no sex was involved. We both agreed to wait for the right time since the beginning.

She sat across me and got out her phone. She tweeted to her fans:

"It’s so lovely to read all the messages from you guys wishing Diggy to get better soon, he’s recovering well, I thank you guys so much"

"I love my fans so much, words can’t express how thankful I am to you all, I still have a lot of them to read to Dig, he so happy now"

"Justice will be done, and all will be settled. I’m just glad that Diggy is okay"

"He’ll be back with his Jetsetters soon, I’m not taking him away from you guys!!"

She continued to reply to the well wishers, she favourited, replied and retweeted all the tweets she was mentioned in she showed me some of the messages. I was happy that our fans were supporting us throughout. 

She was only wearing her white bra and her black underwear under the covers. She’d helped me strip to just my boxers last night before we had a lil teasing session. We were so comfortable with each other and we  were just chiling in bed. This is my perfect relationship.

Diggy- I agree with you. I want things to die down easily. I don’t wanna be telling every interviewer what my life or now, what my love life is like or what it has, you know?

Y/N- *puts phone on bedside table* Like I said yesterday, I think it’d work if we go all Bey and Jay on this shit and not talk about our intimacy and our relationship or anything about us two to the paparazzi or interviewers, or keep it short, simple and discreet. Keep it between us. That’s what I’d prefer. *rapping* At least I admit that, if you get that and if you with that…?

Diggy- *rapping*….Fuck, let’s get it then!

Y/N- *laughs* Aite, c’mon homie, we need to get ready cause my girls are leaving NYC. 

Diggy- They are? Why?

Y/N- Cause they don’t live in this hotel, state or country you fool! *hits him with pillow*

Diggy- Oh I know you ain’t just hit me with that pillow…!

Y/N- *laughs*

Diggy- *reaches across to grab her*

Y/N- *screams and giggles in delight*

After some minutes of play fighting and eventually having a morning kissing session with Y/N, we both got ready and along with Spin and Roger, we headed to the hotel where Stas, Ade, Mon and Kah were getting ready to leave

We’d got upstairs to Mon and Kah’s room and they already had their suitcases by their door ready for them to leave. 

Kah- Dig!!!! You’re okay!! I’m so glad!!