Chapter 2

Mei Aishiteru...

Learn the name

Learn the name.

Remember her face.

Kuro always thought of her.

Kuro: (Mei...She was always a shy and quiet girl...Sadly, not a lot of people liked her because of that. She was always a prime target of bullying. She didn't had no friends...Well there was me...But we were not close friends...I felt bad for not doing anything to help her because I was always too absorbed in my own problems....)

However, she always considered Kuro as the closest thing to a friend she ever had...But one day...She mysteriously vanished...Her parents barely said anything of why she hadn't come home...For some reason, I get the feeling they don't care about her at all...

No questions...No concerns...Why? She's their daughter? Kuro was mad at that. Shouldn't they be concerned about her well-being at all?!!

The police spent weeks trying to find her...But they couldn't be able to find out what happened to her...She was later pronounced dead... It made Kuro feel more guilty for not helping her...

Because no one else seems to care that she's gone...

....

Kuro looks at the time and noticed that class has ended quickly and he found himself again talking to Shouta.

Shouta: Hey dude! Isn't Kirishima-Sensei looking even more hot today?

Kuro: Shouta...I really don't care...

Shouta: Especially in that short dress of hers that show most of her legs close to her panties~~~!

Kuro: You really need to stop that.

Shouta: Stop what?

Kuro: Stop being creepy...You give girls the red flags.

Shouta: -Snorts- So?

Kuro: Don't say I didn't warn you.

Shouta: Haters gonna hate~~~!

Kuro: Whatever.

Shouta: Hey man...You...still thinking about her...? Mei-chan I mean.

Kuro had a sad look in his eyes.

Kuro: Yeah...

Shouta: Look dude. It's not your fault. She probably just ran away. Anyone would if we were in her shoes...