Chapter 44

A/N: Mei finds out the truth about Hinata-Senpai...

Hinata: No matter what Mei. As your Senpai. I'm always here for you~!

Mei: Thank you Senpai!

-----------------------------------------------------------

......He lied...

Liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar.

-----------------------------------------------------------

???: Oi! There you are!

Hinata: Hmm?

Hinata looked up from the staircase from where he was reading a book to see Maki Urabe and Erika Yuzuki. Maki had a frown on her face while Erika just look unsettled for some reason.

Hinata: Oh hello girls. Can I help you?

He point on his best smile that could make anyone fall for his charms.

Maki: Cut the crap. I know what you're doing.

Straight to the point huh?

Hinata: Oh Maki-chan. Whatever do you mean?

This made her more angry. He knows what's she talking about.

Maki: You know exactly what I'm talking about?

Hinata made a confused smile.

Hinata: Whatever do you mean? Can you be a little more specific?

Maki: I mean with Mei!

Hinata: Mei-chan? What about her. I'm just looking out for her.

Maki got closer to him in his private zone to make him feel very uncomfortable.

Maki: Listen here Hinata-Senpai! Everyone here may fall from your charms. But I know your game. You stay away from Mei. She is my target not yours.

Hinata: Oh Maki-chan~! Are you threatening me?! So cruel!

Maki rolled her eyes at his display.

Maki: When will you drop the act. You're not a good person Otonoki! Stay out of my way!

With that, Hinata finally had enough of this.

Hinata: Oh Maki-chan~~~!

He backs her to the wall and made a creepy smile but his eyes showed malice within them.

Hinata: I think it's best you watch what you say, Maki-chan. You could be looking for trouble~!

Maki snorts.

Maki: Puh-lease. I ain't scared of you.

Hinata: Heh heh heh~!

A box cutter glistens near her neck.

Hinata: YOU SHOULD BE.

Maki didn't back down.

Maki: You think you could get away with murder like that? You forget there are cameras around the school. Plus, anybody could be walking around. Also...I have an witness.

Erika tried her best not to flinch at being the witness part. She wanted to be kept out of this.

Maki: I dare you to so much to try and lay a hand on me. I could report you for sexual assault.