Chapter 37

A/N: She's a BITCH in sheep's clothing...

-Flashback-

???: Hey!

???: O-Oh Maki-sama! There you are!

Maki made a smirk at the name. This proves that she is the Queen and most popular student all over Yongedu High. If anyone tries to dethroned her will suffer with deadly consequences.

Maki: Did you carry out your misson...?

???: Y-Yes! Of course!

Erika, who was by Maki's side with a devilishly smile plastered on her face, watches as the third girl pulled out the bag.

Something in the bag was rustling inside.

As if something was trying to escape...

Meowing sounds could be heard coming from it.

Maki: Good. Good! You done great. So this is Kuro's little pet that Mei has been seeing often....

Erika: What are you going to do with it?

Maki chuckled before a dark grin show on her face.

Maki: I'm going to have fun watching those two break with what I'm about to do to this cat. This is payback for the both of them. To Mei for stealing Yamada-kun and Kuro for disrespecting me! NO ONE DISREPECTS ME AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!

Erika: Ooooh. Scary~!

Maki then look at the third girl.

Maki: Once again. Good job. Ya know. I thought you were just some sad lonely girl. But I guess you can hang with us since you're so desperate for popularity.

Girl: R-Really! Thank you!

Maki: No problem...welcome to the club...Yuri...

Yuri: *Smiles* Thank you Maki-sama!

-End Flashback-

Yuri begin to open her eyes as she looks up to the ceiling. She couldn't see anything in the dark room.

Yuri: W-Where am I?

???: Glad to see you are awake.

Kuro's silhouette figure appears from the dark with an menacing glare. Those red eyes stared down into Yuri's soul.

Yuri: K-Kuro?!

She tries to get up but gapes in horror to see herself laid onto the central stone dais like table and ropes are tied around her neck and limbs. The ropes are then connected to a wheel
...destined to be turned.

Yuri: K-Kuro! What are you doing! Untie me!

Kuro:...Why should I?

"You committed a SIN..."

Yuri: W-What?! I haven't done anything wrong!

Kuro's red eyes glowed in rage before speaking...

Kuro: ...Anata wa, usotsuki da (...You are a liar...)

Yuri struggled in the binds as Kuro turned the wheel. The girl begin to scream in pain as she was felt her body being pulled.

Yuri: S-Stop!

Kuro stops and looks at her.

Yuri: I swear! I didn't do anything wrong.

Kuro gave an disappointed gaze.

Kuro: Liar...

Kuro pulled the wheel again as Yuri's screams echoed throughout the room as she begged him to stop.