Epilogue - (4/4)

A/N: The final chapter...

Kuro opens his eyes and looked around to see Shouta, Chibi, & Saya all waiting for him...

Shouta: Kuro! Did you do it?!

Saya: Is it...over?

Kuro:...Yeah. I took care of it. I found the other me and...I ended him before he could make another timeline. 

Chibi: So...He's Gone?

Kuro: Yes...He finally let go of the past that held on for thousands of years...and moved on. 

Shouta: Man...Thousands of years. He been doing all this time loop business for that long. That's just crazy. 

Saya: Yeah...I would've found it hard to believe but these things do happen...Seems things are just best left unnoticeable...

Chibi: So, this means Mei can finally move on to the afterlife.

Kuro: Yes. For good this time. She is freed from doubt and sin. Everyone who had been caught in the crossfire...Tokime...Natsuki...Yamada...Konami...They will also be send to the afterlife...but however, those who done Mei harm...Maki, Erika, Yuri, Hinata....They will suffer for their crimes for all eternity in HELL. 

Saya: Couldn't have said it any better myself.

Shouta: Whoo...All of this crazy shit going on...getting trap in a labyrinth...me dying and coming back to life... time loop...This is all just too much for my head...

Chibi: Same dude...

Saya: I'm just glad all of this is over...

Shouta: What about you Kuro? How do you feel about all this?

Kuro:...Like a weight was lifted off my chest... But...I'm just glad to know Mei & the others will be good hands...As they finally found a place where they will be loved.

Shouta/Saya/Chibi: Yeah...

Kuro:....Oh well...Time to go back to boring old school life...

Chibi: Yep...

Shouta: Well it ain't too bad! I mean come on guys! We can still have fun! After all...

He pulled Chibi the arm.

Shouta: We got Chibi, there's so many adventures await! Life doesn't have to be depressing! We can make the most of it...together!

Saya:...Heh. I hate to agree with the pervert. But he does make a point. I think I'll stay a little while at Yonedgu. 

Chibi: Y-Yeah! I'll go anywhere with you guys! 

Shouta: Then that settles it! Let's go do something fun! Like hiking in the mountains! Going to the arcade! Karoke! What do you say Kuro?

Kuro:......

A genuine smile came on Kuro's face. He was given this second chance. Mei may be gone. But for her sake, It was best to enjoy the little things in life. 

Nothing last forever. Make sure to cherish what you have.

Kuro: Of course Shouta.

Shouta grinned ear from ear. 

Saya: Alright then. Sounds like a party! Let's invite Airi-chan to come hang out with us. She deserves it after all that scumbag senpai put her through.

Chibi: *Friends* This is nice...hanging out with friends...

Shouta: That's right Chibi! Let's check up like old times! Let's be jolly and silly together!