Chapter 14

Kuro: I can't believe he's back...he should've never come back....Not after what he did...

Kuro felt a surge of anger swelling up...

Kuro: He's got some nerve showing his face again after what he did to Shouta.

*Flashback*

Chibi:......

Shouta: Chibi? Are you okay....

Chibi: Fine....

The quiet boy begins to get up and then begin to walk away. Shouta following close behind with concern. He catches up to him when they reach the stairs.

Shouta: Chibi! Wait up! What happened back there.

"The reason why they are friends with you is because they only pity you..."

Chibi: Nothing...

Shouta: N-No...It was something...Chibi, please talk to me.

Weak...

Chibi: Nothing happened
...Shouta...they were just messing around...Just leave it as it is....

Shouta: But-!

Weak...

Chibi: I SAID IT'S NOTHING!!!!

Weak...

Shouta: ?!

Chibi: Just leave me alone!

Weak...

Shouta: Chibi! Wait! I just want to help!

YOU'RE SO FUCKING WEAK!!!

Chibi had enough...he did something he never thought he would do...He will soon regret it for the rest of his life.

Chibi: I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP!!!!

He pushed Shouta...down the stairs.

Shouta: ......Eh?

Chibi:......Eh?

Before Shouta even knew it...He was falling....He then let out a scream as he fell down the staircase. As soon as he hit the last stair on impact....a sickening sound was soon heard and the poor boy let out a painful bone-chilling scream...

Shouta: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

Chibi could only stare in shock as other kids begin to come to see what happened. They gape in horror as Shouta was crying and screaming while holding his arm.

Boy: OMG! Is he alright?!

Girl: What happened to him?!

Boy: T-That boy pushed him!

Chibi soon found all eyes on him...They gave him either judgmental looks of fear or anger. They begin to whisper at each other while calling him names underneath their breaths.

"MONSTER...."

Then...He felt his heart broke when he saw someone among the crowd looking at him with a face full of betrayal...

Kuro...

Chibi: K-Kuro...?

Kuro:.....

You...How could you?

Chibi: (N-No...I didn't mean...I can explain...I-I was just...)

How could you do this to Shouta?

I thought you were our friend...?

I don't want to see you again...

I'll never forgive you.