Chapter 12

*Third's Pov*

Shouta really regretted not going with Kuro. He also really didn't like being alone...

Shouta: I better be careful. Anything in this school could pop out and rip my face off...Like...

The boy pales at the thought....

Shouta: (Why did I jumpscared myself?) I'm so scared...No. Now's not the time to be a coward Shouta! All you gotta do is find Kuro and everything will be alright...Huh?

He then saw someone...

This person looked very familiar...

Shouta: Wait a minute...Is that...Mei?!

Mei, was at least a yard away with him. Her face was heavily shadow so he couldn't see her expression.

Shouta: Oh Thank God! So after this time you're still alive! We gotta tell Kuro! He's going to be so happy and....Mei?

Mei was not saying anything which concerned Shouta a little...

Mei was his friend.

Sure he liked girls and all...but Mei was the only girl he ever saw as a friend.

He found himself extremely attracted to the woman body and wanted nothing more but touch and feel them to his perverted heart desires.

Saya. Please don't kill the fool. Lmao.

But Mei was different.

Shouta: Mei..? Is everything alright...? What happened to you?

Mei looks at him. He still couldn't see her expression...

But then she made a gesture...for him to follow her...

Shouta: You want me to come along...? To go back in the teacher's lounge???

The girl nods and walks away.

Shouta: Hey wait!

He chased after her through the halls and made a left down the stairs all the way back to the recognizable place.

Shouta: So I'm back at the teacher's lounge? What is Mei trying to tell me...?

Once he got towards the teacher's lounge. He saw Mei. Before he could say anything, she was pointing towards the room.

Following her movements, he went inside and looked back...only to see her gone.

Shouta: Where did she go? What does all of this mean...?

Shouta looked at the teacher's lounge room. Something about this room doesn't feel right...

Mei brought him here for a reason...and he was going to find out why...

Little did he know...A shadowy figure was watching him...and they was not pleased to see the boy...

???: You know too much...Yamazaki-kun~!

-Kuro's Pov-

I closed my ears as I didn't want to hear no more of what just happened.

The buzzing sounds continues as the ear-piercing screams still rang around the room.

After a while...The sounds all died down.

I heard a door slam and I guess that was my cue to leave. I exited the closet and looked to see Maki...

What a mess...
She was now nothing more but body parts. Her head was missing, her arms were tied to the wall and legs were put into a jar. The rest of her was just gut up like a fish.