Chapter 45

A/N: Mei's school days gets worse and worse becoming a living hell. 

Everything was quiet in Yongedu High.

SLAP!

Well... everything used to be quiet before this happened...

Mei yelps as she fell onto the bathroom floor holding her hand to her cheek after Maki had slapped her.

She and the other girls were towering over her with devilish stares.

Maki: Mei...You really are a dirty dirty girl~!

Mei: W-What?

Erika: What does Yamada see in you anyway? She's plain!

Girl 1: She's also weird!

Girl 2: And a freak too~!

Maki: IKR! Everytime I see you two with each other it just pisses me off!

Mei:...I don't understand. Why can't I be with him?

MakI: Because I said so! Yamada is mine! First you whore yourself to the doctor! But you crossed the line when you puts your looking balls at Yamada!! So if you don't want nothing bad to happen to you! Break up with him!

Mei:....

Maki then made a reassuring smile that was obviously fake.

Maki: So what do you say Mei...we could forget this all happened if you just listen to me. Are going to do this the easy way or the hard way...?

Mei:...Why are you being this way Maki-chan? You're better than this.

Maki made an scoffing sound while the other girls laugh.

Maki: Who are you? My therapist? I can do whatever I want. I'm the richest and most popular girl in this school. I can hurt whoever I want and get away with it. So...What do you say Mei?

Mei:...No.

Erika: Eh?

Girl 1: Did she just?

Maki gave the smaller girl a glare.

Maki: No? Did you just say no to me?!

Mei: Of course I did...I love Ryosuke-kun and he loves me. I refuse to give him up because you're jealous...

Girl 2: Ooh...She shouldn't have done that.

Maki: HAH?!! You little bitch! Don't get cocky! You got one last chance! BREAK UP WITH HIM OR ELSE!

Mei felt scared by her threat but gathered enough courage to say her next few words.

Mei:...Or else what?

Silence echoed throughout the girls bathroom and Maki made the most evil smirk that she could put on her face

Maki: You gonna wish you didn't say that.

She grabbed Mei by her hair and pulls her up. Hard.

Mei: Kyaa! Let go!

Maki ignored and pulled her to the stalls. Mei realized what she was about to do and tried to fight back. But the other girl's grip on her hair was stronger!

Mei was forcefully pushed into the toliet while the other girls watched with amusement.

Water splashed everywhere while Mei struggled for air but Maki kept pushing her down.

After a few seconds, her head was pulled up.

Maki: Just say the words and I'll stop!

Mei: N-Never!