Chapter 33

A/N: Continuation from the Floating Head.

Yukime and Kiyoshi watched the Floating Head sprawn within the hallways nearby one of the senior classrooms.

Chibi: What do we do?

Kiyoshi: Avoid all conflict with her. Let's go!

The two boys went down the halls.

Chibi heard a voice coming from behind which sends another shiver down his spine.

"You won't ESCAPE from me..."

Chibi: How do we get rid of her?!

Kiyoshi: ......We can't...

Chibi: What?!

Kiyoshi: She only sprawn in the hallways in her own. Then desprawnz away somewhere else. According to the rumors, she only appears in this building and in the main building. So we have to go somewhere else so she won't follow us!

Chibi:....So we have to split up again.

Kiyoshi:....Most likely.

Way to make things more complicated...

Chibi: (Great...)

He looks back to see the Floating Head coming close.

The two boys stopped to see a open space with two entries ahead.

Chibi: Looks like this is where we split up again.

Kiyoshi: Uh-huh...You go left. I'll take right!

With that, they ran in different directions as the Floating Head goes after Chibi.

Chibi: (Why Me?!)

A/N: Stop complaining. You're the main character. Of course, they'll come after you instead of side characters.

The white hair male went down the halls towards the stairs and took a leap down onto the next floor. Finding himself on the second floor, he saw a room close by. He then chose to hide in there.

The scratching noises were soon heard.

Chibi: (She still following me...)

He open the door to see that it was empty before shutting it. Inside the empty classroomwas nothing but a locker.

Chibi:...What do I got to lose?

He went in the locker and shut it.

Then...

Everything went quiet...

At first, Chibi thought he gave her the slip.

Chibi: (Maybe she gone-?!)

"Where are you....?"

Chibi: (H-Her voice-! It's close by!!)

He took a peek outside the locker to see the Floating Head looking around the room. But then she stopped and looked at the locker.

Chibi quickly hold his mouth with his hand to keep him from making any sudden noises. He hoped he could avoid getting seen by her as far away as possible.

It felt silly playing hide n seek with a ghost if only your life wasn't endangered.

All had went silent once again and the feeling of dread wouldn't leave. The thought of being seen follow by a chance of death is just enough to take your breath away.

After a few minutes, he decided to be brave and took a look outside the locker.

Nothing...

She wasn't there no more.