Chapter 53

The earthquake that took place for a couple of minutes had soon subsided as Chibi told Kuro & Saya everything he knew. Starting with the truth about the seven mysteries, the spirit cat, Kiyoshi, and Misaki's connection with Mei.

When Chibi was done explaining, Kuro's expression took a sharp turn from staggered to amazed.

Kuro:.....

Chibi: So...What do you think?

Kuro:....To be honest, everything was kind hard to believe. But...I'm dumbfounded...So the seven mysteries of Yongedu High was just a timeline of bullying...

Saya: Well shit...History has repeated itself over and over again...Just like the situation with Mei...

Kuro then thought about the spirit guide Chibi talked about...

Kuro: (Milord-sama...Is it possible that you're the one who....)

Chibi:....I still found it hard to believe myself....

Saya: And then there's this Kiyoshi guy. You been with him after all this time...and he's one of Kuro's ancestors? How?

Kuro: That's what I'm wondering...

Chibi shrugged as he gave them the picture of Misaki.

Chibi: He held onto this for quite some time. Turns out this girl is the reason why all of this had happened. It wasn't just Mei's revenge on what started the curse...Misaki's influence on her did...

Kuro: Besides the bullying, why is Misaki doing this?

Saya: Yeah! It doesn't make sense. Isn't she suppose to be her ancestor?! 

Chibi: I guess it's because...the power that resides in Mei.

Kuro: Eh....?

Kuro looked confused but Says begins to catch on. 

Saya: Wait...So you mean like Mei. Misaki had a specific power that made her different from other human beings...?

Chibi: Yes...when she died...She wanted revenge on Fudo High and everyone who bullied her. But she didn't have enough power...in order to for to get more...She probably needed someone in the Aishiteru Family by the means to do it...

And who better than her own descendant who is the key...

Kuro's eyes grew bugged eyed while Saya's jaw dropped. 

Kuro: So you mean to tell me that Mei was the link to her power?!

Saya: Mei is the key?!

Chibi: It's possible...When Kiyoshi told me...

-FLASHBACK-

Kiyoshi: Misaki is preventing Mei from escaping by blocking your way out by creating a spiritual field. You nor Kuro won't be able to escape just by appeasing Mei...

Chibi: Then what can we do....

Kiyoshi:....In order to save Mei...You need to get to Misaki first...

Chibi: So Misaki....

Kiyoshi: Mei is the key to escaping...But Misaki is the lock...

She spent years locked away in eternal suffering. However when Mei came into the picture. Her negative emotions were finally unleashed. She used Mei's spiritual prescence to increased the spiritual field that originally existed. That field changed when Misaki got her hands on Mei, so you won't be able to escape so easily.

Chibi: So the power had increased...

Kiyoshi:....Because of the existence of Mei. She is the link....to Misaki's power. I wouldn't exactly say it's the girl's fault. It's entirely my fault too....I knew Misaki wasn't an ordinary girl the moment I saw her. Misaki was always intrigued with ghost stories and other things that are supernatural. However, when she received her powers. That made her life changed forever. Everyone accursed her of being a witch. They fear her for something they couldn't control.

Because...Misaki Aishiteru herself couldn't control her powers...which led to her tragic demise at the hands of others....

Chibi:....

Kiyoshi: After she died...That's when the negative emotions came out...As humans, we all have emotions....positive and negative emotions...Sometimes we can't control our emotions. Especially if something as this were to happen. Because she was taken advantage of which fuel her hatred for humans. The actions of humans had tremendously affected her.

Her negative emotions soon consumed her...transforming her into what she is now...an vengeful spirit who holds a grudge on the living...or maybe...

A demon locked away possessed by her own anger. With Mei's power, revenge is hers. Decades of waiting, she could trap so many people in this school...Never be able to escape...

Chibi:....Is there anyway to stop her?

-End Flashback-

Kuro: What did he say....?

Chibi: He said...The possibility is grim besides this....

You have to take back the power and weaken Misaki...

Chibi: Then we will have to exorcise and weaken Misaki...and then spiritual field will disappear...and then we can escape...

Kuro: So in order to save Mei from Misaki's influence...We have to get her power back...

Saya: If that's the case. There's A chance we can stop this whole thing as well...

Chibi: But how...

Saya: Stopping the cycle of bullying & abuse is no easy feat. So how about this...In order to save Mei, we would need to find the source...and since Mei is the key. 

Kuro:....Then that would mean the alter is the source and Misaki is guarding it...

Chibi:....So that means...the only to survibve & save the school from this nightmarish labyrinth...we would have no choice but to confront Misaki as well. 

.....

Onizuka watched the three from the sidelines staying cozy in his office. He let's out a small hum seeing his son and friends put two & two together. 

Onizuka: Oh my son. Black Future. You are close yet so far from your goal. Your mind is moving in all directions. But tell me...

"Can You Really Put An End To The Curse Of Dead One?"