Chapter 7

-Saya's Pov-

I was all alone in west wing the school. At least that's what I thought.

Ghosts and corpses lingered all over the school. It was basically hell on Earth.

I had a baseball bat from the gym with me to keep me safe and protected. But who knows how long...

I can still hear some voices among the corridors. The echoing of footsteps all around me.

The unsettling creepy feeling creeping down my back.

I was being watched...

Alright. Saya Narukami. Focus on your mission.

You have to find Mei's body parts and take them to the alter. Kuro and Shouta are also finding them. So...

Where are those body parts...? Where to look first...

Hmmm?

Up ahead I saw someone...they were staring at the window. It was another male student. He had white hair that covered most of his face that gave him a mysterious vibe. I remember him...he was another classmate of mine.

Good to see another survivor. However, there was something off about him...

Boy?:....This is getting bad. I must get ready to use the spell tags incite the ritual.

He walked away into the shadows. Spell Tags? Ritual? What Ritual?! Something shady is going on!

Me: Hey!

I chased after him in the shadows but stopped when I noticed his figure was long gone.

Me: Where did he go?! How did I lose him so quickly?!

*Munch* *Munch* *Munch*

I surpassed a shudder hearing the chewing sounds echoing throughout the halls as I looked ahead to see a horrific sight.

A female student with pale skin was eating a male student internal organs. She was ripping them out of his stomach with her bare hands and putting them in her mouth.

Like holy shit! WTF?!

*Munch* *Munch* *Munch*

Me: (It would be best if I don't interrupt her meal or I'm next on the menu.)

I backed away from the third floor...

I then noticed another survivor of the school running for their lives...

Is that...Erika?

Erika: OMG! OMG! OMG! Someone get me out of here!!!

She ran off in a panic before I could be able to talk to her. Shit. Everyone is going crazy because of Mei's curse...

....

Mei...I'm sorry for not being able to help you...

....

"Help Me..."

Me:....Huh?

"Help Me..."

I looked up to see Mei's figure walking up the stairs.

Me: Mei! MEI!

I ran after her. I tried calling out for her but for some reason, she just continued to ignore me.

Me: Mei! Why are you running away! Please! Let me help you!

Is she angry at me for not being able to help her from the bullying? Yeah. That must be it...maybe that's why she's ignoring me.