Chapter 61

Saya: So we're in a time loop...

Kuro: A time loop...that was caused...by me...

All of the memories started coming back to him...this isn't the first time this whole mess happened. It all started with Mei's family. They came from a long line of witches...then there was Onizuka....The demon principal... He knew all of this would happen. 

Then the labyrinth... It was created of a manifestion of one's hatred. And that hatred came from the dead one who is Mei...

He remembers now...

~Dead One

"Loser!"

"Freak!"

"Whore!"

She tried to ignore them...

The whispers in her head...

The scars bleeding on her body.

The words craving everywhere on her skin.

SHE COULDN'T MOVE...SHE COULDN'T BREATHE...

The echoes of words beating like a drum.

Not being able to do anything...

She was truly...a broken doll....

Freak!

Weirdo!

Retard!

STANK!

Whore!

Crybaby!

Worthless!

Go Die~!

Mei: Stop....

Ugly Bitch!

DIRTY GIRL!

Slut!

This is all your fault!

Why are you doing this to us?!

Your existence is unbearable!

Mei: STOP IT PLEASE...!

I hate you!

STOP KILLING US!

STOP ACTING LIKE YOU'RE SPECIAL!!!

No one likes you!

Piece of SHIT!

GO KILL YOURSELF!

HANG YOURSELF!

NO ONE WILL MISS YOU!!!

SUFFER LIKE THE REST OF US, HERE!

Everyone will be better off without you ruining everything!

JUST DIE ALREADY!!!!!!

Mei:.......

"Naze sekai wa arimasen...Watashi o nikumu...Son'nani" (Why does the world...Hate Me...So Much)?!

No Matter How Much She Begged...It Wouldn't Stop!

 ....

He remembers now...

Then the time-loop. Kuro, or another Kuro, whose no longer around...created it. By killing himself to try and remake the world to save Mei...only to create a cycle of endless suffering...

Kuro: It was me...I did this...I did all of this...

The sudden news was confusing and shocking even for him. Bit the sole reason he did it...was because he wanted Mei back...

Kuro:...How do we put an stop to the time-loop?

Chibi: I think I read somewhere...The Novikov self-consistency principle states that all changes that occur due to time travel into the past were always part of history, and so the course of events is not changed.

Saya: I heard of this too. While this is useful in explaining away lots of the logical paradoxes that might occur during time travel, it allows for the possibility of causal loops, sometimes known as bootstrap paradoxes.

Kuro: But...How would we keep casual loops from happening in a time travel story using the Novikov self-consistency principle? I couldn't't just be able to get everything they need from their future selves...

Chibi:...Good question, Kuro But let me ask that question with another question.How many timelines have you previously been in...?

Kuro:....I lost count...

Saya: But don't you have some time-traveling ability?

Kuro: I do but what good would that do. If I just start another time-loop. History would repeat itself and everyone including Mei would suffer. Plus, I would have to kill myself in order to do that...

Saya: W-Wait...You killed yourself?

Kuro nodded. This made everyone faces gone pale.

Chibi: K-Kuro...I didn't..I didn't know you were....

Kuro: You didn't need to know...You nor Shouta didn't need to know...

Saya:....Ok From your "time travel story", if safe to say we assuming that the your substantially unfettered time travel ability that could be exists traversable wormhole or whatever that part of the plot centers around? Different answers to this suggest different possible responses.

Kuro:....Which are?

Chibi: When you appeased Mei back in the other worlds...How did you do it?

Kuro: Well it's the same here...I appeased her by bringing her body parts to the shrine. But what does this got to do with anything?

Chibi: Think outside the box, Kuro...

Kuro:.......No way...You mean to tell me that...

Saya:......I think that is the key. The shrine...

Kuro: How could I not realize it sooner..the shrine is the key! I need to reverse the curse and put a stop to it!

Chibi: I know this could be a risky chance but...we may not be able to save Mei but...

Saya: We could be able to save Shouta...

Kuro: Shouta...(It's because of me...you...)

His best friend had suffered for so long...it's time to put an end to it. It's time to put an end to all of this...

Saya: You know what you to do now, Kuro?

Kuro: Yes....(I need to see him...)

When he felt his eyes closed...

He was back in the dark void....

???: Hehe~! I been waiting for us to meet again.

Kuro: (Oh no...I know that annoying cheeky voice from anywhere.)

He turned his head towards the darkness to see the smirking red-eyed dark haired man himself. 

Principal Onizuka. 

Onizuka: Hello Kuro-kun~! Pleasure seeing you again. 

Kuro:....You owe me some answers. Starting with these questions...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

WHO AM I?

IF I'M NOT A HUMAN...THEN WHAT AM I?

HOW WAS I CREATED?!