Chapter 38

-Chibi's Pov-

I'm all alone now as I continued to search around the library. So far...Nothing was interesting to me to find about this...Misaki girl...

Kiyoshi...

What is it that you were looking for...

Does it have any connection with this girl in the picture...

Misaki...

What is her relationship with Kiyoshi and what is her connection with Mei...

*Groans*

So much shit is going on... It's filling my head causing me to get a headache just thinking about all this...

Also...What about the cat...

Was it...trying to warn me about Kiyoshi...

Telling me not to trust him...

Or was it someone else...

I'm so confused right now...

I can't think right now...

I should just sit down...

Me: *Sighs*....If only Kuro was here. Maybe he would know what to do. Because right now, I'm back to square one...

The painful realization has come to realize while growing up that Kuro may not like him but he tolerated him and Shouta for years before their friendship ended in a blink of an eye.

But that doesn't matter right now...

What matter was this...

The Seven Mysteries of Yongedu High...

He didn't get it...

What is the point of trying to solve these mysteries if I'm should just be helping Kuro in appeasing Mei.

That was the main priority...

Onizuka-san...

Just what is it you're after in all this madness....

This insanity....

It's leveling through the roof...

Me: I can't find anything...Just what those this picture of the girl mean...

I looked back at Kiyoshi's corpse...

There was no way I'm going to get an answer out of him anyway...

Even if he was alive...he wouldn't even tell me...

Me: Kiyoshi...Just who are you...? Are you related to Kuro...Just what is going on here...what is it that you're not telling me...

I didn't come this far just to be clueless...

Yuri did told me you weren't originally a student so how...

.....wait...

Wait a minute...

Me: Oooh. Now I get it...You may have not been a student here...But what if...you were a student at Fudo High!

Where all that horror had begun...

Me: Now things were making a bit of sense...But where can I...

He looked back at the picture of Misaki...

Me: This picture...hold on...There's something else written besides her name on the back...Looks like it's in code...

-Third's Pov-

A library could hold a collection of precompiled routines that a program can use. These routines, sometimes called modules, which are stored in object format.