Chapter 57

A/N: The Final Battle-Kuro v.s Misaki

At the end of the red steps that Kuro finally manage to reach, was the rooftop.

Kuro looked left to right to see that the moon was full and the sky was colored red with blood-filled rain.

Kuro gazed ahead to see his opponent standing a couple of inches away from him.

Misaki: I see...you finally made it...

Kuro: Misaki...

Misaki: Such a shame your little friend couldn't make it~! Oh that's right... Because he isn't alive anymore...Too bad. What a pathetic human being.

Kuro: (How dare she...)

Misaki: Just like that perverted filth I got rid of being in my way. So glad he suffered in agony. I love seeing those I hate suffer~!

Kuro: (Perverted Filth? Does she mean Shouta?! WHAT DID SHE DO TO HIM?!)

Kuro's grip on the axe tighten as he glared up at Misaki with his eyes showing a spark of explosive rage.

Kuro: Actually...that's when you're dead wrong.

Misaki: What?

Kuro: Chibi...is still alive.

Misaki: That's impossible... Unless... That damn girl... How dare she ruin my plans. I should've killed her when I had the chance.

Kuro: (She must be talking about Saya...Saya...just who are you?)

Misaki: Oh Kuro. Ya know...I noticed something...You and me are not so different. We both hate humans... especially those who use methods such as bullying.

Kuro: Yeah...So?

Misaki: But I must ask you? Why do you defend them...? You're defending those who hurt others. Humans are horrible.

Kuro: Look. I get it. Your life was miserable. But so was mine. A lot of people are miserable. Some choose to endure it. Others don't. But you shouldn't drag innocent people down with your plans!

Misaki: Innocent? Hahahahahaha! Oh Kuro! How naive.

The human race are not innocent.

Kuro:....

Misaki: Like I said before, there are some people in this world who do horrible things, behave poorly and are unpleasant to be around. We all like to think that only unusual and horrible people do evil things. But what if anyone, even a basically good person...

Can be led to do horrible things...

Kuro: Because there are good people but evil actions...is that it?

Misaki: Ah. Of course. You're smarter than you look. Just a bit naive like I said...People intend to do bad things...for one thing...and guess what thing is...

For Pleasure...

Why you ask?

Because it makes them "feel right".

What an horrible excuse...

Kuro: You know what...I'm sick of your shit.

Misaki: Excuse me, but what did you just say to me?!

Kuro: You heard me. I know there are a lot of people in this world who would go as far to hurt others. Humans continued to make mistakes. But what gives you the right to think you have the privilege to end their lives! You're just as worse as they are!!!!

Misaki: Tch. I wish it didn't have to come to this. But you led me no choice...We could've work together. But now...

I have an sudden edge to watch you suffer and writhe in pain.