Chapter 28

A/N: Psycho Teacher...

Kirishima: So someone finally figured it out...I knew that good for nothing class president wouldn't keep his mouth shut. No matter...He was useless anyway.

Kuro:...(This Bitch...)

Kuro couldn't believe it...He didn't want to believe it. The sweet innocent teacher that Shouta always admired was nothing more but a bitch in sheep's clothing.

She tricked everyone. She pretended she had nothing to do with Mei disappearance later turned murder...

Kirishima: But what are you doing to do about it? Call the police? Remember...No one can hear us from outside of the school. We're all trapped here~~~!

She giggles evilly and walks towards Kuro.

She pulled out a small knife and point it towards his neck.

It was bloody...

Kuro stared at the knife in shock. Not by Kirishima having it...For some reason, it unnerved him.

Kirishima: You should've just kept quiet about this and we would have no problems~~~! What should I do with you? Maybe...turn you into a puppet~! An mindless slave. That way you won't tell anyone~~~!But where's the fun in that~! I guess I'll just have to kill you then~! Like I did to Aishiteru-chan...

Like I did to Yamazaki-kun~~!

Kuro's eyes went wide in horror. Do his ears deceived him...No way...

Kuro: Y-You killed Shouta...?!

His best friend...killed by the same teacher he loved and admired.

Kirishima let's out a hum and puts on another sickly evil smile.

Kirishima: I'm afraid so~! After you left him. He found out too...He saw what I had in my desk. He screamed which alerted me and he saw everything. I couldn't keep him alive he would've told someone...So...

Kuro:...You...

Kirishima: Just watching him beg for his life was the most funniest part.

*Earlier*

A/N: You know too much...

-Shouta's Pov-

I'm still in the teacher's lounge trying to see what was trying to show me...

I still wonder what happened to her...

I mean...She just appeared in front of me and then vanished.

Like wow!....Is she a ghost?

She must be...

If she wasn't really missing...then that means...

I don't know how to tell Kuro this when we see each other. It's going to break his heart. I seen how much he cares about Mei and I think it was really sweet~!

Now why couldn't Kirishima-Sensei look at me that way....

*Pouts*

Okay! Let's be serious here!

So Mei is dead...

Wow...That's really horrible...

And if she's trying to tell me something about this room. Then...

It's SHOUTA DETECTIVE TIME!!!!

YES! WE ARE DOING THIS PEOPLE! WHOO!

I always wanted to be a detective. But I still have my dreams of being an idol! My future fans will soon know my name over the news~~~!