Chapter 17

Miss Kirishima step into the room and towards the two students. Her long black hair was tied to a ponytail and she wore glasses underneath her dark eyes. She wore a white dress shirt with a black dress and black high heels. She stumbled upon the body of Shouta. Her look of concern became a look of pity and sadness...

Kirishima:...Thank goodness at least two of my students are safe...but Yamazaki-kun...

She looks over at Kuro standing over the dead body of Shouta...his face was emotionless but you can tell he was broken...

Chibi: Kirishima-Sensei

Kirishima: Poor Yamazaki-kun...He was always such a good student.

Kuro:...He...always admired you Sensei...

Kirishima:....

Chibi raised an eyebrow at her silence.

Kuro: Kirishima-Sensei...Are you aware of what's going on?

Kirishima:....sadly yes... It's because of Aishiteru-chan...the whole school is curse.

Chibi: Mei....

Kuro looked at him. Now that he think about it. What's Chibi's relationship with Mei. He never really seen the two together but it seem like Chibi knows her outside of being classmates.

Chibi: I can't forgive those bullies....I'm gonna be honest here. t
We wouldn't be in this situation if they didn't wrong her!

If Erika was here, she would no doubt blame everything on Mei...Wait. Speaking of Erika. Where is she? Did Kuro lose her when he was running to the infirmary. Did she go somewhere else? Or got lost?

Kuro:...Exactly. We wouldn't be in this situation if those guys didn't bully her. They need to quit victim-blaming her!

Chibi:....

Kuro: I'm going to the well to look for the next body part.

Chibi: I...have my own mission to attend you. But if you need help Kuro. I'm your guy.

Kuro: Really?

Chibi: Yes...(To pay back the debt I owe you and Shouta....)

Kuro: Hmph. Kirishima-Sensei... It's best you stay here.

Kirishima: Huh? Why?

Kuro: You may be aware of what's going on. But you don't have nothing to defend yourself with. There's...a bunch of demons, monsters, psychopaths, and other things out there in the hallways. This faculty room could be one of the only safe places you can stay at.

Chibi: You serious? I mean...But what about Shouta...Do you forget what happened to him?

Kuro: Chibi. I know. Just...Kirishima-Sensei...Please look after him...until this is all over.

Kirishima gave an nod of understanding.

Kirishima: I won't leave his side. I wish I could something to help...I failed a teacher for not being able to do anything to protect my students. Especially with what happen to Aishiteru-chan. I hope you do appease that poor girl Kuro-san...

Kuro:...I will. That is a promise.

Chibi:....

As the two boys leave, Chibi threw a suspecious glance over his shoulder watching Miss Kirishima on his way out.

-Later-

Both Kuro and Chibi went back at the hidden door they found at the science lab.

Kuro opens the door and crept downstairs with Chibi close behind.

Kuro: I still wonder who killed Mei though...

Chibi: Do you got any suspects?

Kuro:...I suspect Dr. Koutarou...

Chibi: Why?

Kuro: You aware of the rumors right?

Chibi: About Mei having an affair with the school doctor...Yeah...But I don't believe that's true...

Kuro also thought that couldn't be true. But he still about it. Maybe he was angry about the rumors and that it could tarnished his reputation here as a doctor. When word got out.  He probably tried to play it cool. But even the other teachers were wondering about the relationship between him and Mei.

Kuro:....

Chibi: I suspect Kirishima-Sensei...

Kuro: Eh? Why Her?

Chibi: Think about it. Why did she show up just now after Shouta was murdered.

Kuro:.....You have a point.

Chibi: Also. I'm not sure if you knew this...but Kirishima-Sensei has a crush on Koutarou-Sensei.

Kuro: Oh...

Kuro just shrugs at that. He didn't know...he kinda felt bad for Shouta on that part though.

One-sided love. It hurts but what can you say....Chibi...Know how that feels....

Chibi: Why do you even care about her so bad?

Kuro:....Because she's my friend. Unlike the rest of them who decided she was better off alone to be tormented. I wanted to help her and I won't rest until she sees the light.

Chibi:....How close were you and Mei?

Kuro growled in defense. What's with all these questions?

Kuro: Like I said...She was just a friend. Stop wasting my time, Chibi. I'll do my mission. You do yours. Now get out of my way.

Kuro walked off as Yukime glared at him.

Chibi:....Asshole.

Kuro: *YELLS* SAME TO YOU, TEME.(BASTARD)!

Chibi:....

If that's true...then why does Chibi feel like there's more than just that? He felt his heart hurt for some reason.

Chibi: (You...were in love with Mei, weren't you Kuro?)

....

Saya: What the...? Where am I...?

Saya Narukami remembered she was falling and after that...everything was a blur.

But now that regain consciousness. She noticed something was off. She felt like she haven't touched the ground yet but landed on something soft, squishy...and bloody.

Saya: What the-?!

Saya opened up her phone and turned on it's flashlight. To her horror. She was sitting on a bunch of corpses of students. Recoiling in shock, she screamed.

Saya: KYAAAAAAAH!!!