Epilogue (2/4)

Kuro: So...You're a spirit medium...?

Saya: Is it really that obvious...?

Kuro & the boys met up with Saya on the rooftop of Yongedu High. Kuro wanted to talk with her about her activities back in the Labyrinth. 

How she was able to appease to stop the black hole that almost took Yukime away and how she used spiritual tool called "Reversal" to go back in the past to save Shouta from dying...and how she was able to appease the ghost around her...

He could only come up with that very occupation.

Shouta: Whoa...A spirit medium! That's amazing! 

Saya: Thank You~!

Shouta: That makes you even more sexier! A beautiful girl girl battling ghosts & curses! Like Jujitsu Kaisen!

Saya:...*Rolls her eyes* I also work for an organization called the Shadow Vigilantes.

Chibi: Anyway...So about the situation with Mei...

Saya: Yes that...I have met her...

Shouta: ???

Kuro:...The Geisha Woman...

*Flashback*

Back at the shrine that was somehow connected to Mei's house. A beautiful woman who held a sad face wearing the black and red yukata...she immediately knew who this woman was...

Saya: Are you...the Geisha Woman... Koizumi Aishiteru...?

Koizumi:.......

All of this was surprisingly nocturnal...

Saya couldn't believe he was actually seeing the Geisha Woman who was also Chibi's paternal grandmother and who was a relative to Mei as well...

The only thing that surprised her was that she wasn't an actual vengeful spirit...Like most of the Aishiteru Bloodline.

Just a sad broken spirit of her former self...

How she coped was different from the other Aishiteru family that suffered everyday in misery.

Saya:......

Koizumi:....

The Geisha Woman stared at Saya for a moment for reaching for something in her yukata.

Then she pulled out what seem to be a small test tube.

Saya: What is this?

Koizumi:....

Kuro then looked at the small tube. There seemed to be something inside.

Saya: Could this...Help Mei?

Koizumi:.....*Nods*

Saya: Why...are you giving this to me though?

Koizumi:.......

Saya sighs at the woman not giving her an answer. But...now she understand...the Geisha Woman wasn't a game...

It was a test...

A ritual...

To put an end to this whole thing.

Saya: I will help Mei. Don't worry. 

The Geisha Woman made a small smile...before she vanished inside the mirror...

Saya: Maybe...the reason why she gave me this is because she wanted all this to end...I don't blame her...I know a certain someone also want this madness to end as well...

Then she walked on over to another mirror. 

Saya: Here it is. The Sheol. 

*End Flashback*

Kuro: Sheol.

Saya: Yes. It is another word for...The Realm Of The Dead. 

Shouta: Realm Of The Dead?

Saya: A spiritual plane where the unrighteous dead go too...The place where Mei's soul was originally trapped...So I decided to use my powers to appease the Sheol and weaken Misaki. 

Kuro:....Go On.

Saya: The Shadow Vigilantes...They were aware of who Mei and her family was....They had a motive there...they were aware of Misaki, the first witch's goal to destroy the world...and the only way she could do that...was to get to Mei...

Kuro:...but why bring this up now....

Chibi:.....The Vigilantes' original plan...was to kill Mei...when she was alive. Is that it?

Saya:...Yes.

Kuro:....EHHH?! NANI?! 

Shouta: HAH?!!!! WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT?!

Saya: Shush! Keep your voices down!

Kuro:......

Saya:......We knew all along Mei was the vessel that was used to the world apocalypse...because of Mei's powers as a witch being unstable...they had decided it be best to get rid of her...

Kuro:.....So...all this time...you know...

Chibi: Kuro...

Kuro:.....Why...why is it always her...why does she have to suffer because of someone else's actions! It sounds like your group is just blaming her and decided to use her a scrape goat! She's just another girl.

Saya: A girl who holds enough power to destroy the world. But I didn't want that to happen either...I would've found out earlier either way...but...someone stopped me...

Kuro: Who stopped you...

Saya: Someone who had pushed me into that black gaping hole earlier to try and silence me for good...Hinata-Senpai...

Kuro:....Of course it was him...

Saya: I truly don't know myself...but I had an inkling he wanted to get rid of me...

Chibi: But why would he do that?

Kuro: I may a reason...it probably has something to do with money...

Saya: That too...but the question is...if he was doing it for money. Then it's obvious someone had paid him too...

Shouta: Then...who paid him too...

Saya:...Someone from the Aishiteru Family...

Shouta: ?!!

Chibi: ?!!

Saya: That's right. I came to Yongedu High. At first...I wanted to get on with the mission. Putting a stop to the Dead One. Once and for all...but after hearing how much you cared about her...It made me wonder...was I doing thr right thing...? You loved that girl...she became the center of your world...All you wanted was for her to be accepted and no longer treated horribly....and I took advantage of that...I'm sorry Kuro...

Kuro:....Yeah.

Shouta:....

Chibi:....

Kuro: At least she's at peace.

Saya: Not technically...because there's a part of you that still holding so stubbornly.

Shouta:....What do you mean by that, Saya-chan?

Kuro: She means...The OTHER me...The one that refuses to let Mei go. The one who created the dimensional timeline...So it's not truly yet...until...I face him...

Saya: And it's up to you...to stop him Kuro.

Shouta: Kuro, Bro. Will you be alright?

Chibi: We could go with you.

Kuro: No. This is something I need to be face by myself. I caused all this to happen. We wouldn't have been in this mess if I would've just let things go...So...I'm going to fix this...for Mei...Before...the other me creates another timeline and we'll be back in that hellish nightmare.

Saya: *Smirks* Then what are you waiting for...Hop to it...

Kuro nodded before he closed his eyes...and then opened them...

To once again be back inside...the dark void...

Where everything had begun...

To face him...His Shadow...

The Other Kuro...