Chapter 65

A/N: The worse sinners get what they deserved...

-Yuri's Pov-

Yes~~~!

I did it!!!

Maki-sama has finally praised me!

Now that stupid Mei girl is gone...! Maki-sama will finally pay attention to me!

Let's be together again Maki-sama!

I can't wait to see you again! So we will be together again!

MAKI-SAMA! MAKI-SAMA! MAKI-SAMA! MAKI-SAMA! MAKI-SAMA! MAKI-SAMA! MAKI-SAMA!!! MAKI-SAMA! MAKI-SAMA! MAKI-SAMA! MAKI-SAMA! MAKI-SAMA! MAKI-SAMA! MAKI-SAMA! MAKI-SAMA!!! MAKI-SAMA! MAKI-SAMA! MAKI-SAMA! MAKI-SAMA! MAKI-SAMA! MAKI-SAMA! MAKI-SAMA! MAKI-SAMA! MAKI-SAMA! MAKI-SAMA! MAKI-SAMA! MAKI-SAMA! MAKI-SAMA! MAKI-SAMA! MAKI-SAMA! MAKI-SAMA!!! MAKI-SAMA-?!

*KICK*

E-EH?!!

Kuro: Oh My God...Urusai...You're making my ears bleed!

Me: Y-You!

-Third's Pov-

Kuro: Yep...it's me...Yuri-chan...I still got an axe to grind with you.

Yuri rolled her eyes at the boy. So he still mad at her for giving up his stupid cat. Can't he just let it go?

Yuri: It doesn't matter now. You got your revenge! Just leave me alone so I can be with Maki-sama! Hahahahahahaha!

Kuro: Oh really...? You think I'm going to allow to see Maki?

The evil grin on Yuri's face soon disappeared.

Yuri: Nani?

Kuro: I already had enough of you damn psychopaths for one day. So I'm just to make this clear.

He kicked her away which brought an small yelp from the pink hair girl before bring his foot down onto her stomach causing her squeal in pain.

Kuro: (So this girl who brought nothing but pain and misery to me by taking Milord-sama away just so she can get closer to Maki...Who would believe she's this pathetic...)

Yuri did start out as an painfully lonely girl...

Until she started to show signs of a psychopath.

Kuro could tell just by looking at her.

Her personality which manifests as amoral and antisocial behavior, lack of ability to establish meaningful personal relationships (especially when she killed her friend and Kiyoshi), extreme egocentricity, failure to learn from experience(responsible for the abduction of Milord-sama), etc.

Kuro despises those things.

Yuri: ....Hehehe...

Kuro: Why are you laughing?

Yuri: Are you still mad? Mad because I took your fucking cat. You should be thanking me because it was an hindrance! You don't have to worry about taking care of it no more! Maki-sama hated cats anyway! You should be thankful to be the same class as she is!

Kuro stepped on the girl's ribs breaking them causing her to cry out in pain but laugh at the exact same time.

Yuri: It must be painful to lose the people you care about~! That's how I felt when I lost Maki-sama. At least we can be together...

Kuro: Yuri...

Yuri stopped talking after Kuro snarled at her.

Kuro:.......Like I said before.